Maharashtra MAH-LLB 5 Years CET 2019, Dates, Eligibility, Application
Maharashtra MAH-LLB 5 YEAR CET-2019 for admission to 5 years Integrated LLB Course
Maharashtra MAH-LLB 5 year Integrated course CET 2019 - Government of Maharashtra, State Common Entrance Test Cell (CET CELL), the Competent Authority shall conduct the MAH-LLB.- 5 Yrs. Integrated Course CET 2019 for admission to the First Year of the Five-Year Full Time Professional Integrated Undergraduate Degree Course in Law, for the Academic Year 2019-20.
MAH-LLB. 5 Yrs. Course CET 2019
- CET for First Year of Five-Year Degree Course in Law leading to LLB (5 Yrs.) (Regular- Full Time - Integrated Course Leading to BBA-LLB, BLSLL. B, B.A.-LL.B. as per the choice of college by the candidate*) Academic Year 2019-20
- Admissions to the following institutes will be done by the Competent Authority, provided they are approved and recognized by Government of Maharashtra and are Affiliated to any of the Non-agricultural Universities in the State of Maharashtra State:
- The Government College offering LL.B. 5 Yrs. Integrated Course,
- All Government Aided Colleges (including Aided Minority Institutions) offering LL.B. 5 Yrs. Integrated Course,
- All University Departments offering LL.B. 5 Yrs. Integrated Course,
- All University Managed Institutes offering LL.B. 5 Yrs. Integrated Course,
- All Un-aided colleges (including Minority Institutions) offering LL.B. 5 Yrs. Integrated Course, covered as per the Act.
Also see: Law Entrance Exams 2019
MAH-LLB 5 Yrs. Integrated Course CET 2019 Important Dates
- Online Registration & Confirmation of Application Form for MAH-LLB 5 Yrs. Integrated Course CET 2019 through Computer connected to Internet on the Website: 10th January to 10th March 2019
- Issue of Hall Ticket through login of successfully Registered Candidates on the Website: 10th April 2019 onwards
- Date of Online MAH-LLB 5 YEAR CET 2019: 21st April 2019 (Sunday in Multiple Sessions if required)
- Declaration of Result of the MAH-LLB 5 YEAR CET 2019: 13th May 2019 Up to 05.00 PM
Eligibility Criteria for MAH-LLB 5 Yrs. Integrated Course CET 2019
- The candidate should be an Indian Citizen along with following educational qualification:
- An applicant who have successfully completed Senior Secondary School course (+2) or equivalent (such as 11+1, A level in Senior Secondary School Leaving Certificate course) from a recognized University of India or outside or from Secondary Board or equivalent, constituted or recognized by the Union or by a State Govt. or from any equivalent institution from a Foreign Country recognized by the Govt. of that Country for the purpose of issue of qualifying certificate on successful completion of the course Examination, with minimum of 45% marks in aggregate for Open Category candidates and All India Candidates (candidate belonging to SC and ST Category from the State of Maharashtra with minimum 40% Marks and VJNT,SBC, OBC & SEBC Category belonging to State of Maharashtra with Minimum 42% marks);
- The applicants who have obtained +2 Higher Secondary Pass certificate or First Degree Certificate after processing studies in Distance or Correspondence Method is eligible for Admission to the course;
- Provided that, the applicants who have obtained 10+2 through Open (University) system directly without having any Basic Qualification (Standard X) are not eligible for LLB-5 Yrs. CET
- Further provided that, applicants who have obtained 10th Std./Secondary Schooling Certificate Exam, in a Single Sitting Exam without having basic qualification (1st to 9th Standard of Schooling) is not Eligible.
- Further provided that, the candidates who are appearing/appeared for the qualifying exam (regular examination of that academic year) are also eligible to apply for the Entrance Exam
- Such candidate will be eligible for admission only if they produce the provisional/Degree certificate of the qualifying examination and the mark lists of all parts of qualifying exam at the time of admission
Also see: Common Entrance Test 2019
- Those candidates who have passed 10th & 12th Standard Examinations in Regular Mode/ Distance Mode/ Open Schooling/Open Mode/ by filling Form No.17/ completed SSC/HSC from The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) formerly known as National Open School (NOS) are eligible for LLB-5 CET 2019 Examination, provided their education pattern should be (10+2) i.e. 10th +12th Passed.
- The qualifications of 10th, 12th (+2) may be obtained through any mode (distance/Correspondence/Open Schooling method). Such candidates are eligible for LLB-5 CET-2019 Exam if they fulfil the condition in A) above.
Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra State Candidature Candidates
- For Five Year Integrated Degree Course (LLB-5 Yrs.): The Candidates passing SSC and HSC Exam from a recognized institution in Maharashtra State or the candidates passing equivalent examination (such as 11+1, A level in Senior Secondary School Leaving Certificate Course) from a recognized Board/University of India or outside or from Secondary Board or equivalent, constituted or recognized by the Union or by a State Govt., which is in Maharashtra; and (a) Maharashtra State candidature Type-A
- A candidate who is Domicile of Maharashtra (Candidate should have Domicile Certificate from the State of Maharashtra) or born in Maharashtra (Candidate should have a Birth Certificate mentioning the Place of Birth which is in Maharashtra)
- Maharashtra State candidature Type-B: The Father or Mother of the Candidate is domiciled in the State of Maharashtra (Either father or Mother of the candidate should have a domicile certificate from the state of Maharashtra if candidate is not born in Maharashtra/ Candidate does not possess domicile certificate from the state of Maharashtra).
- Maharashtra State candidature Type-C: The Father or Mother of the Candidate is an employee of the Govt. of India or Government of India Undertaking who is posted and reported to duty in the Maharashtra State before the last date for submitting the Application Form for CAP, Provided candidate should have completed his/her SSC & HSC from the state of Maharashtra.
- Maharashtra State candidature Type-D: The Father or Mother of the Candidate is an employee of the Govt. of Maharashtra or Govt. of Maharashtra Undertaking (Provided Candidate should have completed his/her SSC & HSC or Equivalent qualifying exam from the State of Maharashtra).
Also see: MH CET 2019
Jammu and Kashmir Migrant Candidature
- The children of citizens, who are displaced from Jammu and Kashmir to any part of India or from unsafe border area of Jammu and Kashmir to a relatively safer place in Jammu and Kashmir from 1990 onwards due to terrorist activities; or
- The children of officers belonging to Indian Administrative Services (IAS) or Indian Police Services (IPS) or Indian Foreign Services (IFS) and children of staff belonging to military and paramilitary forces transferred to Jammu and Kashmir to combat terrorist activities and joined the post on or before the last date for submission of application.
- There is no upper age limit for admission to LLB 5 Yrs. (Integrated) CET Exam in the Academic Year 2019-2020, in view of the case pending in Hon. Supreme Court of India in WP (Civil;) No 1023/2016 and the order passed by Hon. High Court, Bombay in WP 3235/2016
- The admissions to LLB 5 Yrs. Course will be subject to the Final Outcome of various writ petitions. If Age limit is made applicable it will 20 Yrs. age for Open Category Candidates and 22 Yrs. for SC and ST Category candidates from State of Maharashtra only as on 01st July 2019
- All applying candidates should take a note of this.
- The Sanctioned Intake for First Year of Five Years Integrated Degree Course shall be as per the approval given by the Authority which is competent for giving approval to said courses and affiliation given by the respective Affiliating University
- Candidates will have to apply separately on line for Supernumerary seats in the CAP process and submit the copy of the application form with self -attested documents to the Nodal Officer, Director, Higher Education, M.S. Pune as per the Schedule declared on the CAP web site.
MAH-LLB 5 Yrs. CET 2019 Schedule
- MAH-LL.B. 5 YEAR CET 2019 shall be conducted only in the Online Mode in Multiple Sessions, if required in selected centers in the State of Maharashtra and selected Centers from Other States MAH-LL.B. 5 YEAR CET 2019 will be conducted on Sunday, the 21st April 2019.
- Candidates shall have to appear for the Online CET strictly as per the date and Session allotted to them at the allotted Venue and Center.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear for the Test in other than the allotted Session. No request for Centre, Venue and Session change will be entertained.
Exam Fees for CET
- Application Form Processing Fees as stated below is to be paid through on-line system only by Internet Payment, Credit Card/ Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Internet Banking IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets for which the service charges, as per rules, shall be applicable in addition to the application form Processing Fees.
- CET Fee for Open Category: Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS)/All India Candidates belonging to all Categories, and J&K Migrant Candidates - Rs.800/-
- CET Fee for Candidates belonging to Backward Class Categories (SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT (A), NT-1 (B), NT-2(C), NT-3(D), OBC and SBC, SEBC categories) belonging to Maharashtra State only - Rs.400/-
MAH-LLB 5 Yrs. Integrated Course CET 2019 Application Procedure
- Candidate should download the Information Brochure and read it carefully. Check for Eligibility Criteria mentioned in the Information Brochure. Scan their Photograph and Signature ensuring that both the Photograph and Signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature Scan and Upload.
- Candidate should arrange for Application Fees (Non- refundable), Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the Applicant/Candidate.
- Online Application form filling and Registration Procedure for MAH-LLB-5 Yrs. 2019 CET (i) Applicants to visit the website www.mahacet.org and open the given link
- For filling the Online Application Form, candidate should click on the option "APPLY ONLINE" which will open a new screen
- To register application, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration" and enter Name, Contact details and Email ID. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Applicant should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password in their Notebook and preserve it.
- An Email and SMS indicating the Provisional Registration Number and Password will also be sent on the Mobile Number given by the candidate.
Mode of Payment
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro). Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallet.
Government of Maharashtra
(State Common Entrance Test Cell), 305, 49, Kherwadi, Bandra (E), Mumbai-400051 (M.S.), Tel.: 022-2647-6034 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website www.mahacet.org