VIT Law School Chennai announces Admission to Integrated BA LLB and BBA LLB (Hons) Program for Session 2021
VIT Law School Admission 2021 – Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) Chennai invites applications for admission to 5-year Integrated Bachelor of Arts Bachelor of Law (BA LLB) (Honours) and Bachelor of Business Administration Bachelor of law (BBA LLB) (Honours) Programs offered at VIT Law School, Chennai for the academic session 2021-22.
Candidates can check the complete information of VIT Law School Admission 2021 such as the application process, eligibility criteria, and more from the page below.
- 5-year Integrated Bachelor of Arts – Bachelor of Law (BA LLB) (Honours) Programmes
- 5-year Integrated Bachelor of Business Administration – Bachelor of law (BBA LLB) (Honours) Programmes
VIT Law School Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Issue of Online Application form – 12th March 2021
- Last date for Submission of the application forms – 04th Week of June 2021
Eligibility Criteria for VIT Law School Admission 2021
- The applicant for admission should be a Resident Indian National and should have studied regular full-time and formal education.
- A pass in Higher Secondary Examination conducted by the State/Central Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent examination with a minimum of 60% overall aggregate. The aggregate marks obtained in the subjects in +2 (or its equivalent) put together should be 50% for the following categories.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST community.
- Candidates hailing from Jammu & Kashmir/Ladakh and the North-Eastern states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura.
- The candidates should have appeared for CLAT/LSAT Law test and should have secured an impressive score in each component of the test.
VIT Law School Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible Candidates can only apply online through the official website www.vit.ac.in & https://admissions.vit.ac.in/lawapplication// and pay the application fee through Net banking/Debit card/Credit card/Paytm
Steps to be followed:
Stage 1: New User Registration
- Enter all the relevant details carefully. All the communications will be sent to your registered email address and mobile number.
Stage 2: Sign in for Registered Users
- Login with the registered email address and the password received from VIT.
Stage 3: Filling Online application form
- Provide all relevant details carefully, before submission. An application number will be generated after submission.
Stage 4: Make payment
- The cost of the application is Rs.850/- and it is non-refundable to pay by Netbanking / Credit / Debit card / Paytm.
Stage 5: Photo & Signature Upload
- Photograph Image & Signature Image – Size should be between 10 kB to 200 kB with the dimension of 3.5 CM X 4.5 CM.
Stage 6: Payment transaction queries
- At the time of the transaction, if the amount is debited, kindly wait for an hour to confirm the payment status in same login page.
- Merit list is prepared based on merit performance in 10+2.
- The merit list candidates will be called for counseling.
- The fact that a candidate has qualified and has been called for counseling does not guarantee admission to him/her. This depends upon the performance in the DGPI and the availability of seats.
- The selection list will be prepared based on the marks secured in the higher secondary school exam, and the performance in Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website