UPES College of Legal Studies announces Admission to LLM Program through UPES Law Studies Aptitude Test (ULSAT) 2021
UPES College of Legal Studies LLM Admission 2021 – University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES), College of Legal Studies announces admission for one year Master of Law (LLM) Program (with specialization in Energy Law/Business Law/International Economic Law/Law & Technology) for academic session 2021.
Read on for more details on UPES College of Legal Studies LLM Admission 2021.
- LLM with specialization in Energy Laws program is focused on the legal aspects pertinent to the Energy sector and aimed at developing competent legal practitioners carrying expertise in the field of energy law and well-versed with the knowledge on national and international regulatory framework of energy business
- The objective of the program is to acquaint the students and professionals with techno-legal aspects of the energy sector so that they are well equipped to handle key legal issues that may arise at organizations within this domain
- LL.M. (International Business Law)
- LL.M. (Corporate and Securities Law)
- LL.M. (Cyber Law)
- Environment Law and Policy
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- LL.M. (Energy Law)
Careers and Placement
- This program prepares students for a career primarily in academics both in teaching as well as in research. Other career options include litigation, public sector employment, corporate consultancy, judicial services etc.
Duration of Program
- 1 Year (2 Semesters)
- Total number of seats is 40
UPES College of Legal Studies LLM Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last Date to Apply: 10th June 2021
- UPES Law Studies Aptitude Test (ULSAT): 15th June to 20th June 2021
Eligibility Criteria for UPES College of Legal Studies LLM Admission 2021
- Candidates should have passed bachelor degree examination in legal studies or LLB from any recognized University/College
- They must have 1 year experience as a Corporate Lawyer or Practicing Lawyer
- Should have passed 10, 12th and bachelor degree examination with 50% marks
- Bar Council of India (BCI) Registration Number is a must for the students to get admission in the programme
UPES College of Legal Studies LLM Admission 2021 Application Process
- Candidates can fill the application form only through online mode
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of the UPES https://www.upes.ac.in/
- Moreover, offline application facility is also available for the candidates
- Candidates have to pay the application fee and upload all the necessary documents in the application form
- The application fee is Rs1850/- via online mode and offline its Rs 1750/-.
- Candidates will be short-listed as per their performance in the entrance test and thereafter called for a personal interview
- Final selection will be made on the basis of their performance in Interview
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website