University of Rajasthan announces University Law Entrance Test (ULET) 2023 for LLB Admission, Apply now
ULET 2023 – University of Rajasthan has released notification and invites application for ULET 2023 (University Law Entrance Test) for admission to 1st Year LLB (3-year Course) at University Law College and University Law College Centre-II for the academic session 2023-24
No. of Seats
- Total no. of seats for ULET 2023-24 – 600
- University Law College – 300
- University Law College-II (SFS) – 300
- Date of Notification : 27th May 2023 (Saturday)
- Forms available (Online) : 30th May 2023 (Tuesday)
- Last date for submission of forms(Online) : 25th June 2023 (Sunday)
- Date for correction in application Forms (Online) : 26th & 27th June 2023 (Monday & Tuesday)
- Date for submission of hardcopy and original documents only for candidates claiming weightage. (No form for claim of weightage shall be accepted after the last date) : 01st To 04th July 2023 (Excluding holidays)
- Online availability of Admit Card : 04th July 2023 (Tuesday)
- Date and day of written examination ULET-2023 : 07th July 2023 (Friday) (Entrance Examination will be conducted on different centres at Jaipur only)
- Answer Key made available on University website : 07th July 2023 (Friday)
- Submission of objections in writing (with appropriate source) regarding answer key to the Convener, ULET2023, in University Law College Centre-II, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur : 10th To 12th July 2023 (During Office Hours i.e. 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.)
- Display of Revised Key : 14th July 2023 (Friday)
- Declaration of result of ULET-2023 : 15th July 2023 (Saturday)
- Date of Counseling : Will be notified separately
- All the candidates who are applying for Admission to LL.B. First Year (Three Year Course) are advised to ensure their eligibility before filling the application form, as provided in the University Prospectus 2023-24 available on University Website.
- A candidate may apply for admission to LL.B. I Year who has secured minimum 45% marks in case of General/EWS/OBC/MBC category and minimum 40% marks in case of SC/ST/PH (differently able) Category in the aggregate of the qualifying Examination (UG/PG).
- Minimum 60% marks or above in the aggregate in case of students coming from Universities other than those situated in the State of Rajasthan. Minimum eligibility for admission to the LL.B. First Year (O.252)
- Qualifying Exam : A candidate who has taken the Bachelor’s (UG) or the Master’s Degree (PG) in Arts / Commerce / Science / Engineering /Medicine /Management (of 2 years duration) / Nursing / Agriculture or the Degree of Shastri / Acharya or the Degree of Ayurvedacharya / Ayurveda Brihaspati of this University or of any other University recognised for the purpose by the Syndicate with full course prescribed for the Degree.
- Age : As per BCI norms.
- Reservation : As per University Norms provided in University Prospectus 2023-24.
- Online Submission of Application Form on the University Website https://www.uniraj.ac.in/ or http://univraj.org/ULET2023
- Hard copies of application forms will be required only from successful candidates at the time of admission, with all supporting documents (original with one set of Photostats)
- For Gen/EWS/OBC/MBC : Rs. 1300/-
- For S.C./S.T./P.H. categories : Rs. 1100/-
- Mode of Payment : Online through UPI / payment gateway of ICICI Bank
ULET 2023 Exam Pattern
- The duration of the test shall be One & half Hours.
- The entrance test shall have 150 Multiple Choice Questions carrying one (1)mark each. There will be no negative marking.
- The syllabus of the Entrance Test includes: General Knowledge, Social Science, General Science, Indian Constitution and General English.
- The sample question for the ULET-2023 will be available on the University website.
- The language of the entrance will be Hindi & English.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website