Calcutta University Kolkata announces Admission to BA LLB Course 2021-22
Calcutta University BA LLB Admission 2021 – Calcutta University invites application for admission to the 1st Semester of 5-year B.A. LLB Course for the academic session 2021-22. Application can be submitted online till September 09, 2021
Candidates can read the complete details of Calcutta University BA LLB Admission 2021 such as application form, eligibility criteria & other information from the page below.
Calcutta University BA LLB Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Online Form Submission : 24th August 2021
- Last Date to apply : 07th September 2021
- Overall Merit List & Category wise seat capacity : 09th September 2021
- E-Counselling : Schedule will be published with Merit List ( probable dates are 13, 20 and 27 September)
- Online Admission Slip Download : After each Phase of E-Counselling
- Admission Dates : will be published with Merit List
Eligibility Criteria for Calcutta University BA LLB Admission 2021
- Passed 10+2 or its equivalent from the Board recognized by the University of Calcutta and there is no age bar.
- 10+2 Level Marks obtained from the Board recognized by the University of Calcutta : GENERAL(UNRESERVED): At least 45% marks in best four subjects. (Excluding compulsory Environmental Studies of WBCHSE).
- SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B/PERSON WITH DISABILITY (Disability 40% or more) : At least 40% marks in best four subjects. (Excluding compulsory Environmental Studies of WBCHSE).
- Candidate passed 10+2 from the Board other than WBCHSE, ISC,CBSE, Rabindra Mukto Vidyalay and NIOS must be obtained “EQUIVALANCE CERTIFICATE” from the office of the Registrar, ( Equivalence Section) University of Calcutta, 87/1, College Street, Kolkata-700073 by a written application in plain paper with relevant photocopy of 10+2 Mark Sheet. Certificate will be required at the time of Admission. It will be safe to obtain the certificate before online application submission.
- Foreign Student : Foreign National with last qualification eligibility degree from Foreign Board have to apply in writing to the undersigned mentioning all previous degrees, mark sheets, certificates and syllabus of the last qualifying examination eligibility degree. After preliminary verification they may be called for interview. If qualified in interview the equivalence certificate has to be collected. After getting equivalency clearance a provisional list will be prepared for approval of Vice-Chancellor, C.U. Lastly selected candidates will get admission with all required documents. Foreign National with last qualifying eligibility degree from Indian universities/boards candidates may also apply as like other Indian national candidates.
- Reservation: As per West Bengal Govt. Rule.
Calcutta University BA LLB Admission 2021 Application Process
- Online enrollment details for admission are available on the Calcutta University websites: www.caluniv.ac.in and www.caluniv-ucsta.net .
- Candidates seeking admission to various courses of Calcutta University require applying online first.
- Application Fees: Not Applicable
- Step for Online application:
- Step 1 : Registration Form for B.A.LL.B. (Fields have to fill: Name, Date of Birth, Email, Category, confirm password and enter verification code.
- Step 2 : Fill up first the basic information personal details like name, address, Category,details of educational qualification etc.
- Step 3 : Upload Photo and Signature: Photo (jpg/jpeg 50 kb) & Signature ((jpg/jpeg 20 kb), Continue.
- Admission will be based on merit.
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of the Marks Obtained in the best 4 subjects of the 10+2 level examination.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website