University of Burdwan announces Admission to LLB (Hons.) Program 2021-23
University of Burdwan LLB Admission 2021 – University of Burdwan invites online applications from the eligible candidates for admission to 3-year LL.B. (H) Course of Studies for the academic session 2021-2023
Candidates can check details on University of Burdwan LLB Admission 2021 from the page below
- The Department of Law, the University of Burdwan;
- Hooghly Mohsin College and
- Amex Law College, Nawabhat, Suri Road, Purba Burdwan;
- Bengal Law College, Shantiniketan
- George School of Law, Konnagar, Hooghly
University of Burdwan LLB Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Application can be downloaded from – 23rd February 2021
- Last date for submission of Application form – 08th March 2021
- Date of Written Test – To be announced
- Publication of Merit List – To be announced
Eligibility Criteria for University of Burdwan LLB Admission 2021
- For Unreserved Category candidates at least 45% marks in the Bachelor’s Degree under 10+2+3 pattern and 42% marks in the Bachelor’s Degree under 10+2+3 pattern for OBCA/OBCB Categories and 40% marks in the Bachelor’s Degree under 10+2+3 pattern for SC/ST Categories or 45% marks in the Master’s Degree for all Categories.
- No age limit but the entire process including admission to the course shall abide by the judgment of the Hon’ble Supreme Court in WP (Civil)
- As shown in the seat matrix. 22% and 6% of the total seats shall be kept reserved for SC and ST candidates respectively and D.A. candidates will enjoy a 5% reservation in each of the categories, i.e. in SC, ST and in the Unreserved or UR category and 01 (One) SP Quota.
- Candidates who are seeking reservation against SC/ST category, must have to produce original caste certificate at the time of admission.
University of Burdwan LLB Admission 2021 Application Process
- Submission of application form for admission to 3 Yrs. LL.B. (Hons) Course of Studies in the following Department/Colleges will be made through on-line mode.
- Online application form will be available on and from 23rd February to 08th March 2021 on the University website www.buruniv.ac.in
Mode of Payment
- Mode of payment of application fees (Rs. 250/- + transaction charge) will be through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and Allahabad Bank e-challan. Allahabad Bank E-challan can be generated after submission of on-line form
- Candidates are advised to take the print out of the echallan on the basis of which payment can be made at any branch of Allahabad Bank.
- The selection for admission to the course shall be made strictly on the basis of performance of the eligible candidates in Written Admission Test to be conducted by the University at the Golapbag Campus of the University.
- Publication of the result will be notified in the website of the University of Burdwan www.buruniv.ac.in
- The rank of the candidates will be made on the basis of the marks obtained in the written test
- In case of the uniform score of the candidates in the written test, preference will be given to the candidates having Honours Degree than Pass Graduates
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website