Tamil Nadu Ambedkar Law University (TNDALU) announces Admission to UG PG Law Courses for Session 2021
Tamil Nadu Ambedkar Law University Admission 2021 – Tamil Nadu Ambedkar Law University (TNDALU) invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to the following Undergraduate and Postgraduate Law Courses offered in the School of Excellence in Law at Perungudi Campus for the academic year 2021-22
Check out the post below for more details on Tamil Nadu Ambedkar Law University Admission 2021 and apply for the same through online or offline mode.
5 Years Integrated Honours Law Degree Courses
- B.A.LL.B.(Hons.) Degree Course
- B.B.A.LL.B.(Hons.) Degree Course
- B.Com.LL.B.(Hons.) Degree Course
- B.C.A.LL.B.(Hons.) Degree Course
5 Year B.A.LL.B. Degree Course
- Students to be admitted in each of the integrated Degree Course shall be 156* (inclusive of NRI)
- Law (LS) Dept. on the basis of merit list, 4% of the total seats have been allotted to the Higher Secondary Courses (+2) Vocational Stream
Tamil Nadu Ambedkar Law University Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Date of opening of Online: Applications: 04th August 2021
- Last date for issue & submission of filled-in application: 26th August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Tamil Nadu Ambedkar Law University Admission 2021
BA LLB (Hons.) BBA LLB (Hons.) B.Com. LLB (Hons.) BCA LLB (Hons)
- HSC (10+2)/ CBSE/ ISC or any other exam recognized as equivalent thereto. Candidates aspiring to apply for B. Com. LL.B.(Hons.) should have studied Commerce and candidates aspiring to apply for B.C.A.LL.B.(Hons.) should have studied Computer Science as a subject.
- Eligible Minimum Marks: Others – 70%, SC/ST – 60%
- An Undergraduate Degree (Candidates who have completed 10+2+3 stream alone are eligible)
- Eligible Minimum Marks: Others – 60%, SC/ST – 55%
- A pass in B.L./LL.B. (either 5 years or 3 years with 45% under new regulations or 40% under old regulations)
Tamil Nadu Ambedkar Law University Admission 2021 Application Process
- Applications can be obtained in person or by post from the “The Chairman, Law Admissions 2021-22, The Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University, ‘Poompozhil’, No.5, Dr. D.G.S. Dinakaran Salai, Chennai-600 028”
Steps to apply online
- Visit the official website of the University www.tndalu.ac.in
- On the homepage, you will find “Law Admission 2021”. Click on it
- You will be directed to a new page.
- Click on “Online Admission”
- Enter the basic details required for registration.
- The cost of the application is Rs.500/- (for SC (A)/SC (O) & ST Rs.250/-) Candidates seeking application by post should remit Rs.100/- in addition.
Mode of Payment
- Application fee paid through other modes, by Cash/Demand Draft/Money Order/Cheque/Bank Pay Order, etc., will not be accepted.
- Selection will be based on “the percentage of marks obtained by the candidates in the +2 exams or its equivalent, in aggregate of all the subjects excluding languages”.
- The marks obtained by the student in the 10+2 exams in the first attempt alone will be taken
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website