Symbiosis Law School Pune announce Admission to 3-year LL.B. program 2022 through AIAT, Apply now
Symbiosis Law School LLB Admission – Symbiosis Pune invites applications for admission into three-years LLB Program for the academic year 2022-23 through Symbiosis All India Admission Test (AIAT).
Read further for more details on Symbiosis Law School LLB Admission 2022.
- Duration: Three Years (Full Time)
- Intake: 60 Seats
- Medium of instruction: English
- Pattern of Program: Total 6 Semesters
Symbiosis Law School LLB Admission Dates 2022
- Online Application Starts: 25th January 2022
- Online Application Closes: 12th May 2022
- Last Date for Payment of Registration fees: 12th May 2022
- Infra Redlines Check (IRC): 16th May 2022
- Dry Run Check (DRC): 18th May 2022
- Admit Card for AIAT: 20th May 2022
- Document Upload Portal: 16th May, 2022 to 20th May, 2022
- All India Admission Test (AIAT) (Online Home Proctored Test): 23rd May 2022
- Personal Interaction (PI)-Online: 1st & 2nd June 2022
- Announcement of First Merit list: 12th June 2022 to 19th June, 2022
- Announcement of Second Merit List: 27th June 2022 to 04th July 2022
- Commencement of Classes: 3rd Week of July 2022 (Tentative)
Symbiosis Law School LLB Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Candidates should be a graduate from any recognized University with minimum 45% marks or equivalent grade (40% Marks or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste /Scheduled Tribes) in one attempt (No Compartment).
- Students who have appeared for their final year degree examination and are awaiting their results are also eligible to apply, subject to submission of a passing certificate by the announced date.
Reservation of Seats
Within the Sanctioned intake
- SC – 15%
- ST – 7.5%
- Differently Able – 3%
- Wards of Serving/Retired DP – 5%
Over and above the Sanctioned intake
- Kashmiri Migrants – 2 Seats
- International Students, including PIO & NRI – 15%
Symbiosis Law School LLB Admission Application Process 2022
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website www.symlaw.ac.in
Step to Follows
- Step 1 Applicant must register online on the website www.symlaw.ac.in
- Step 2 Fees can be paid Online / RTGS / Credit Card/Debit Card/NEFT/ Online Banking provided on the AIAT registration form
- Registration Fee – Rs.2000/- (Rupees two thousand only)
- Payment Mode – Registration fees can be paid Online / RTGS / Credit Card/Debit Card/NEFT/ Online Banking provided on the AIAT registration form.
- Admission to Three year LL.B. is offered through Symbiosis All India Admission Test (AIAT). AIAT will be conducted by Computer Based Test (CBT) mode at different centers across India.
- AIAT broadly consists of Written Test and Personal Interaction:
Online Written Test (AIAT)
- AIAT Comprising of Writing Sample/ subjective/descriptive answer related to socio-legal, politico- legal, current and contemporary topics (WS Two Subjective questions for 20 marks each total for 40 marks) for 65 minutes + 10 objective questions for 20 marks related to legal General Knowledge, Current Affairs and English Language for 20 minutes + immediately followed by online Psychometric Test of 20 minutes for 10 marks.
Personal Interaction (PI)
- Online Personal Interaction (PI) there will be a total of 30 marks for PI – Personal Interaction is intended to test the Personal Attributes, Fitment, Work Experience, global outlook, professionalism, ethics, values and Statement of Purpose of a candidate.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website