LSAT India 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Law School Admission Test (LSAT 2021) Eligibility Criteria
The Law School Admission Test (LSAT 2021) is a worldwide Level Entrance Examination. LSAT exam is organized to offer admission into various Law Colleges/Institutions of India and Foreign Countries
LSAT India 2021 – Pearson VUE on behalf of USA based Law School Admission Council (LSAC) has announced Law School Admission Test (LSAT) India on May 10, 2021, along with online registration process for LSAT India application form
The online registration process for LSAT India application form 2021 has begun on10th November 2020
Also See: Law Entrance Exam 2021
Eligibility Criteria 2021 to get admission to LSAT India Colleges through LSAT Exam 2021
- Pearson VUE will notify LSAT India 2021 eligibility criteria for those seeking admissions through the law school admission test. As per the eligibility criteria of LSAT India 2021.
- Applicants need to be a citizen of India. Candidates should have qualified 12th board examination of 10+2 education system of CBSE or any other equivalent education board, if applying for undergraduate law programs including BA LLB.
- Those applying for postgraduate law programs including LLM need to be an LLB degree holder with minimum qualifying marks.
- The qualifying marks, however, shall vary for each of the participating colleges across India.
- There is no age limit to apply for the LSAT India exam.
- Candidates have to check the age limit as specified by individual colleges wherein they are seeking admission.