University of Kashmir announces Admission 3-Year LLB (In-service candidates (2nd shift)) Program 2022, Apply now
University of Kashmir LLB Admission – On-line applications are invited from eligible In-service candidates serving/retired in any Govt./Semi Govt. Departments having at least 10 year service for admission to 3-Year LLB (2nd shift) programme offered at Main Campus, University of Kashmir for the year 2022.
University of Kashmir LLB Admission Dates 2022
- Issuance of On-line Application Forms : 21st January 2022
- Last date for Submission of Online Application Form and deposition of required entrance test fee : 28th January 2022
University of Kashmir LLB Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Bachelor’s degree under 10+2+3 scheme or equivalent thereto in any discipline from this or any other recognized
- University with 45% for candidates applying under Open Merit and 40% for candidates applying under any Reserved Category.
University of Kashmir LLB Admission Application Process 2022
- The candidates are advised to follow the below steps for filling
- Step-1: Visit http://www.kashmiruniversity.net or www.kashmiruniversity.ac.in and click on Link Admissions 2021. Read Important Instructions for Registration and Submission of Form carefully before proceeding further.
- Step-2: Enter your “Registration No.” and Click “Next”.
- Step-3: Enter the required details and Upload your latest passport size Photograph and click “Next”.
- Step-4: If there is any variation click on the “Previous” button, make necessary corrections and then Click “Submit”. Get a printout of the Form and note the Form No. for future reference.
- Step-6: Deposit the non-refundable “Application Fee of Rs. 150/- (including Rs. 50/- as IT Fee) and Entrance Test fee of Rs. 250/-“through Online mode only.
Submission of Hard copy of Application Form:
- Candidates must submit the hard copies of the Application Form with the following documents in the Department of Law, University of Kashmir (working days only) and obtain a receipt for record.
- Marks Certificates of the examinations passed;
- Reserved Category Certificate (if claiming admission under Reserved Category);
- NOC from the concerned Department;
- Candidates shall be admitted to the Program on the basis of Entrance Test. However, in case the number of candidates applying for the admission prospectively is less than the number of seats, the applicants otherwise fulfilling the other eligibility requirements will be admitted to the 3-Year LL.B program (2nd shift) on the basis of academic percentage.
For more details and apply, please visit the official website