Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law, IIT Kharagpur announces Entrance Exam for Admission to LLB Program 2022, Apply now
IIT Kharagpur LLB Admission – Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law (RGSOIPL), Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kharagpur has invited applications for admission to LL.B with Honours Intellectual Property Rights for the Academic Year 2022 through an entrance test.
About the Program
- Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law (RGSOIPL) is the first of its kind law school to impart legal education with IP specialization within the IIT System bringing synergy among science, technology, management and law.
IIT Kharagpur LLB Admission Dates 2022
- Commencement of Online Application: 21st January 2022
- Closure for Online Application: 15th February 2022
- Date of Admit Card Issued: To be Announced Later
- Date of Examination: 27th March 2022 (Saturday)
- Date of Interview: To be Announced Later
IIT Kharagpur LLB Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Any of the following Options may be satisfied
- First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology / Medicine or equivalent.
- First Class Masters Degree in Science or Pharmacy or equivalent.
- First Class MBA Degree with any of the above.
- The requisite qualifying marks for admission are-
- CGPA 6.5 in 10 point scale or 60% marks for GE/OBC candidates
- CGPA 6.0 and 55% marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- The CGPA will not be converted into percentage marks if the degree awarding institute provides marks in CGPA system. Their admission will be based on the CGPA awarded in the transcript.
IIT Kharagpur LLB Admission Application Process 2022
- Interested Candidates can apply online through the official website www.iitkgp.ac.in
Instructions to Fill In Online Application Form
- Step-I – Fill in the online application form – Register with Your Email Id and Login. Fill in the appropriate data. Please note that you have to upload your testimonials wherever it is required to validate your information along with your digital photograph and signature.
- Step-II – Make Payment and Submit Application – Payment of application fee has to be made through online payment gateway only.
- Step-III – Take Print out – After final submission of your online application, you will be able to generate your online application print with your specific details/data. This application print may be retained with you for future requirements.
- The evaluation method is divided into two parts – Computer based test and interview (Online).
- Both the exams will have a weightage of 70%. Interviews will be given a weightage of 30%.
- LLB written paper will comprise of English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Logical Reasoning and Legal Aptitude.
Question Paper Pattern
- English – 60 marks
- Logical Reasoning – 20 marks
- Mathematical Ability – 15 marks
- Basic Science (Chemistry, Physics, Life Science) – 35 marks
- Legal Aptitude – 70 marks
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website