ICFAI University, Dehradun announces Admission to BBA-LLB (Hons.), BA-LLB (Hons) and LLB Program 2023, Apply now
ICFAI University Dehradun Law Admission 2023 – ICFAI Law School (Faculty of Law), a constituent of the ICFAI University Dehradun invites applications for admission to various Law Courses for the academic session 2023
ICFAI University, Dehradun Law Admission 2023
- BBA-LLB (Hons.) – 5 Year Integrated Course
- BA-LLB (Hons.) – 5 Year Integrated Course
- LLB – 3 year Course
- The BBA-LL.B (Hons.), BA-LL.B (Hons.) and LL.B Programs offered by the ICFAI Law School, the ICFAI University, Dehradun are approved by the Bar Council of India.
- The BBA-LL.B (Hons.) Program is contemporary and rigorous with an indicatively designed curriculum.
- Last date for the submission of Application Form : June 30, 2023
- Selection Process : May – July 15, 2023
- Program fee payment on or before : July 17, 2023
- Registration for BA-LL.B (Hons.) : July 24, 2023
- Registration for BBA-LL.B (Hons.) : July 25, 2023
- Registration for all other Programs : July 26, 2023
- Commencement of Classes : August 01, 2023
BA-LL.B (Hons.) & BBA-LL.B (Hons.) Program
- Pass in Class XII or equivalent (any discipline) with 50% and above aggregate marks (best of the 5 subjects including English). Admission will be based upon CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) score / LSAT(Law School Admission Test) Score / Personal interview.
- Applicants should not be more than 21 years of age as on the day commencement of the emester I . i.e., August 01, 2023. However, the changes if any made to age limitations by the BCI from time to time will be followed.
- Pass in Graduation (any discipline) with 50% and above aggregate marks.
- Applicants should not be more than 30 years of age as on the day commencement of the semester I. i.e., August 01, 2023. However, the changes if any made to age limitations by the BCI from time to time will be followed.
- Pass in Bachelor Degree in Law with 55% and above aggregate marks (OR) Pass in Integrated 5 year Degree program in Law with 55% and above aggregate marks.
- Students in their final year awaiting results can also apply.
- Online Application – Applicants can apply online by filling up the Application Form available at iudehradun.edu.in and make payment of Rs. 500 towards the cost using Credit / Debit Card (Visa / Master Card / Internet Banking) through secure internet payment gateway.
- Download of Application Form – Applicants can fill their details online and download the Application Form from iudehradun.edu.in and send it to the Admissions Office along with the Demand Draft of Rs.500/- towards the cost of the application in favor of “The ICFAI University, Dehradun – Fee Collection A/c” payable at Dehradun.
- Admission into the programs is on the basis of Merit, through Application and Interview. While evaluating students for admission, due weightage is also given to their academic distinctions, awards in sports/cultural events, debates, quizzes and other extracurricular activities.
- Original certificates of educational credentials and domicile status certificates should be produced for verification at the time of payment of first semester fee. The original certificates will be returned after verification.
- The admission decision will be communicated after the interview process.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Law Entrance Exam and Admission Notifications 2023
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates 2022
- Admission Notifications and Dates 2022