Institute of Legal Studies HPU Shimla announces Admission to Integrated BA-LLB (Hons) Program 2021
HPU Shimla Integrated BA-LLB Admission 2021 – The Himachal Pradesh University (HPU), University Institute of Legal Studies has released the admission notification for admission under 5 years B.A-LLB Integrated Program for the academic year 2021-22
Interested candidates can check details on HPU Shimla Integrated BA-LLB Admission 2021 such as eligibility criteria, application process, seat intake, duration, and more from the page below.
HPU Shimla Integrated BA-LLB Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 30th June 2021
- Last Date for correction/Updating of Online Application Form: 07th July 2021
- Date of Interview/Counseling: Will communicate later
- Merit List to be displayed on: Will communicate later
- Total No. of Seats: 120
- No. of Subsidized Seats: 75*
- Number of Non- Subsidized Seats: 45**
- Reserved for Single Girl Child & Two seats are reserved for J&K Migrants – 03 seats
Eligibility Criteria for HPU Shimla Integrated BA-LLB Admission 2021
- General – 50% Marks
- Age Limit (as on 1st July 2021) – 20 years
- SC/ST – 45% Marks
- Age Limit (as on 1st July 2021) – 22 years
- Physically Disabled – 50% (Gen), 45% (SC/ST)
- Age Limit (as on 1st July 2021) – 25 (Gen)*, 27 (SC/ST)*
- The Hon’ble Vice-Chancellor shall have the power to relax the age condition up to a maximum period of 6 months.
- Note: Applicants who have obtained 10+2 through Open Universities System directly without having any basic qualification such students are not eligible for admission
HPU Shimla Integrated BA-LLB Admission 2021 Application Process
- Application Form for HPU BA LLB (Hons.) Admissions 2021 is available on the official website of the University. The application form is available in the online mode.
- Before filling up the online application form candidates kindly ensure that they fulfill the eligibility norms.
- For more details, visit Official Website admissions.hpushimla.in
- Admission to the course shall be made strictly on academic merit, based on the marks obtained in 10+2 or an equivalent exam.
- List of the merit to this course shall be prepared by University Institute of Legal Studies, H.P. University, Ava-Lodge Campus, Chaura-Maidan, Shimla
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website