Commissioner of Entrance Exam (CEE) Kerala announces LLM Entrance Exam 20-21 for Admission to LLM Course
Kerala CEE LLM Entrance Exam 2021 – Commissioner of Entrance Exam (CEE) Government of Kerala is conducting Entrance Examination for admission to LLM Course in Government and Private, Self-Financing Law Colleges of Kerala.
Candidates can apply online till Jul 28, 2021. Read ahead for more details on Kerala CEE LLM Entrance Exam 2021
Kerala CEE LLM Entrance Exam 2021 Important Dates
- Start Date of Online Application: 20th July 2021
- Last Date of Online Application Form End: 28th July 2021
- Download of Admit Card: To be announced
- Date of Exam: To be announced
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala CEE LLM Entrance Exam 2021
- Nativity: A candidate applying for this course shall be an Indian Citizen. However only those candidates who are of Kerala origin are eligible
- Academic Qualifications: Passed the LLB Exam (5 year/3 year) with a minimum of 50% marks from the Universities in Kerala or other Universities recognised by the Universities in Kerala as equivalent thereto are eligible. Candidates appearing/appeared for the regular Final Year LLB Exam can also apply.
- Age Limit: There is no upper age limit for admission to the LLM Course
Kerala CEE LLM Entrance Exam 2021 Application Process
- Candidates can apply online only.
- Complete all steps and are advised to keep a softcopy or print out of the confirmation page for future reference. For the online submission of application, candidate has to visit the website www.cee.kerala.gov.in
Steps to Follow
- Step 1 – Registration
- Step 2 – Fill Application
- Step 3 – Pay Application Fee
- Step 4 – Upload Images & Certificates:
- Step 5 – Print Confirmation
- General/SEBC Candidates – Rs.840/-
- SC/ST) Candidates – Rs.420/-
- Mode of Payment – Online Payment or e-Challan
LLM Entrance Exam Pattern
- Online Entrance Exam (Computer Based Test) will be conducted at Thiruvananthapuram.
- There will be two parts of a total of 3 hours duration. Each part will consist of 100 Objective Type questions. The questions will be of the standard of LL.B Examination.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website