Geeta Institute of Law notifies Entrance Exam (GLAT) for Admission to BA LLB (Hons), BBA LLB (Hons), LLB and LLM Program 2022, Apply now
Geeta Institute of Law Entrance Test – Geeta Institute of Law invites application for admission to B.A. LLB (Hons.)/ BBA LLB (Hons.) & LLB and LLM Programs for Academic Session 2022-23. The admissions to these Law courses will be made through an entrance test (GLAT) 2022
Geeta Institute of Law is affiliated to Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra and approved by the Bar Council of India.
- B.A. LLB. (Hons.) – 5 year Integrated Program
- B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) – 5 year Integrated Program
- LL.B. – 3 year Program
- LL.M. – 2 year Program
Geeta Institute of Law Entrance Test Dates 2022
- Registration Start Date: 05th February, 2022
- Last Date of Registration: 10th May, 2022
- Issue of Hall Tickets: 12th May, 2022
- Date of G-LAT-2022: 14th May, 2022
- Declaration of Result on Website: 15th May 2022
- Personal Interview & Declaration of final results: 16th May 2022
Geeta Institute of Law Entrance Test Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Before applying for GLAT 2022, make sure you are eligible for the course you wish to apply for. Here is the eligibility as per the course offered by Geeta Institute of Law.
For B.A LL.B/BBA LL.B 5 years Program
- Candidates must have 10+2 or equivalent with 45% minimum aggregate marks. students passing the year of 2022 can apply.
- Shall be below 20 years as on 1st July 2022 (for General category) and 22 years as on 1st July 2022 (for SC/ST/OBC category)
For LL.B 3 years Program
- Bachelor’s degree in any subject with minimum 45% aggregate marks. Students passing in the year 2022 can apply.
For LL.M 2 years Program
- Must have minimum 50% marks in qualifying examination i.e LL.B (or);
- Five-Year Integrated LLB (Hons.) or any other equivalent exam. Students graduating in the year 2022 can apply
Geeta Institute of Law Entrance Test Application Process 2022
- Register online for LSAT-India entrance test by logging on to www.geetalawcollege.in
- Application form for GLAT 2022 is released in online and offline mode. Process to apply through both modes is different. Make sure you follow all the steps given below to fill the GLAT 2022 Application Form.
- Step 1 – Visit the official website of Geeta Institute of Law.
- Step 2 – Click on the link “Apply Online”.
- Step 3 – Click on the link ‘Create Account’. In case you are already registered then sign in
- Step 4 – For newly registering candidates, you have to enter your basic details.
- Step 5 – Click on the button ‘Register Me’.
- Step 1 – Visit the official website, geetalawcollege.in.
- Step 2 – Download the application form by clicking on the link ‘Apply Offline’.
- Step 3 – Fill all the details asked in it. Attach all the enclosures.
- Application fee can be paid online and offline as per your choice of form submission.
- Rs. 1200/- has to be submitted when submitting an online form
- Rs.1500/- for demand draft
- Each course has different selection procedure
- For BA LLB/BBA LLB 5 years Program: Selection process will be done on the basis of merit list or GLAT rank and score. After this, candidates will be called for personal interview and final declaration of result will be done.
- For LL.B 3 years Program: Admission will be done on the basis of personal interview and marks in qualifying examination. After this result will be declared whether a candidate is selected or not.
- For LL.M 2 years Program: Admission to this course will be done on the basis of candidate’s performance in personal interview
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website