Dibrugarh University announces Admission to Master of Law (LLM) Program 2021
Dibrugarh University LLM Admission 2021 – Applications in prescribed forms are invited from the eligible candidates for admission to Two-year Master of Law (LLM) Program under semester system to be conducted in the Centre for Juridical Studies, Dibrugarh University for the session 2021.
The following two fields of specialization are offered currently
- Constitutional Law
- Corporate Law
- Total : 40
Dibrugarh University LLM Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last date for submission of application form :- 03rd week of June 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Dibrugarh University LLM Admission 2021
- A candidate to take admission into LL.M. Course must have 50% marks in aggregate in LL.B. – 3 years/B.A.-B.Sc.-B.Com, BBA.LL.B. – 5 years integrated course recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC) and Bar Council of India (BCI). A relaxation of 5% in the eligibility criteria shall be admissible to the bonafide SC/ST/OBC/PWD applicants.
Dibrugarh University LLM Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply online at link https://dibru.ac.in/.
- Candidates must complete and submit the application form online.
- The admission to the Program is made only on merit basis through an Admission Test and Viva-voce Examination.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website