Chirst University BA LLB, BBA LLB, LLM Admission 2022, Apply Now
Christ University BA-LLB, BBA-LLB, LLM Admission 2022 – Christ University, School of Law invites applications for admission to BA, LLB/BBA, LLB, LLM in Constitutional and Administrative Law and LLM in Corporate and Commercial Law, Intellectual Property and Trade Law at Bangalore, Pune, Delhi Campus for the academic year 2022.
Find below the detailed information on eligibility criteria, application process, exam pattern, selection, and more on Christ University Law Admission 2022.
Courses Offered by Christ University School of Law
- 5-year Integrated Programme – BA. LL.B. (Hons.)
- 5-year Integrated Programme – BBA LL.B. (Hons.)
- 1-year – LLM. (Constitutional and Administrative Law)
- Application Process : Ongoing
- Last Date for submission of the online application for LLM : 22nd April 2022
- Last Date for submission of the online application for BA LLB (Hons.) & BBA LLB (Hons.) : 28th April 2022
- For BA LLB / BBA LLB Program : Applicants should have passed 10+2 from Karnataka PUC / ISC / CBSE / NIOS / State Boards in any stream with a minimum score of 45% from any recognized Board in India. Students pursuing International curriculum must have AIU approval and must obtain a grade of not less than ‘C’ or its equivalent.
- Applicants who will be appearing for their 10+2 examinations in March-May 2021 may apply with their class 10th and 11 marks.
- Age Criteria : The age of the candidates should also be below 20 years as on 01st July 2022
- For LLM Program : A candidate who has passed LL.B. (3 or 5-year course) with a minimum of 50 % aggregate marks from any recognized University in India or abroad recognized by UGC / AIU are eligible to apply.
- Candidates should apply through online or offline mode.
- Online Mode : Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://christuniversity.in/
- Offline Mode : Application Form can be downloaded from the university website.
- Application forms are also available at Office of Admission, Christ (Deemed to be University) Delhi NCR, Mariam Nagar, Meerut Road, Delhi NCR, Ghaziabad – 201003
- Selection will be based on Entrance Test and Personal Interview (PI) conducted by Christ University Bengaluru, NCR & Pune.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website