Chanakya National Law University announces Entrance Exam for Admission to LLM Program 2022, Apply now
CNLU Patna LLM Admission – Chanakya National Law University (CNLU) Patna has invited application for eligible candidates for admission in one-year LLM (Master of Laws) Course through Entrance Exam for the academic year 2022-23
All the details regarding CNLU Patna LLM Entrance Exam 2022 like application form, important dates, eligibility, admit card and more from the page below.
CNLU Patna LLM Admission Dates 2022
- Closing Date of Online Submission of Application Forms: 07th May 2022
- Date of Examination Test: 15th May 2022
- Date of Publication of Result: 28th May 2022
- Counseling and Admission: 06th June 2022
CNLU Patna LLM Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- A candidate for admission to LL.M. course should have passed an Undergraduate Degree in Law (i.e. 3 Years LL.B./Five Years Integrated LL.B. (Hons.) / any other equivalent degree with the following Marks or Equivalent Grade:
- 55% marks in the aggregate of the maximum marks prescribed in the case of candidates belonging to Unreserved/OBC/ Specially Abled Persons (SAP) and other categories, and
- 50% marks in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category.
- Candidates, who are appearing / has appeared in the final semester/final year exam of the qualifying degree on the date of the entrance test, must submit the final result on the date and at the time of admission.
CNLU Patna LLM Admission Application Process 2022
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply online only through official website http://cnlu.ac.in/
- Candidates are required to fill the application form correctly and completely in all aspects. Candidates will have to register themselves first to get the login credentials.
- Candidates must complete and submit the application form online only
- General/BC/EBC/EWS/SAP – Rs.2500/- (Rupees Two Thousand Five Hundred only)
- SC/ST Categories – Rs.2000/- (Two Thousand Only)
- Mode of Payment – Online through Credit Card/Debit Card or Net Banking/State Bank Collect
- Candidates for LL.M. course will be selected by the Admission Committee consisting of the Vice-Chancellor as Chairman and Faculty members nominated by the Vice-Chancellor as members, based on a combined assessment of:
- The performance at the admission test conducted by CNLU
- Performance at the interview to determine the aptitude for Higher Studies and Research
- Type of Question: Multiple Choice Questions
- Duration: 2:30 hours
- Multiple Choice Questions: 100 (One Mark each; 90 Minutes)
- Short Answer Questions: 5 of 10 Marks each; 60 Minutes
- No. of Marks: 150 Marks
- Language: English
- Pass Marks: 35% for General/EWS and 30% for SC/ST/EBC/BC/WBC/SAP
- Questions will be asked from the following areas of law: Jurisprudence, Constitutional Law, Law of Contracts, Law of Torts, Criminal Law, International Law, Environmental Law, Human Rights, Corporate Law, and Intellectual Property Law.
- Chanakya National Law University (CNLU), will release the Admit Card after the successful completion of the Application Process.
- The conducting authority will publish the date of releasing admit card i.e. Candidates will be able to download the admit card from the prescribed date.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website