Bharati Vidyapeeth New Law College Pune announces Entrance Test for Admission to LLM Program 2022
Bharati Vidyapeeth LLM Entrance Test – Bharati Vidyapeeth New Law College Pune invites application for the Combined All India PG Law Entrance Test for admission to LL.M (1-Year /2-Year) program for the academic Year 2022-23
Read on for more details on Bharati Vidyapeeth LLM Admission 2022.
- International and Comparative Law
- Constitutional and Administrative Law
- Legal Pedagogy and Research
2 – year LLM
- Business Law
- Human Rights Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- Environment Law
Bharati Vidyapeeth LLM Entrance Test Dates 2022
- Last Date of Submission of Form: 21st June 2022
- Date of Exam: 23rd July 2022 (Written Test & GD/PI)
- Result Date: 10th July 2022
- Counseling Date: 26th July 2022 (At Pune Centre Only)
- College Start Date: 09th August 2022
Bharati Vidyapeeth LLM Entrance Test Eligibility Criteria 2022
- LL.B. degree of any university recognized by UGC with at least 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% for SC/ST candidates) are eligible for admission if they qualify LLM Entrance Exam.
- Candidates who have appeared for the final year LL.B examination may also apply for the Entrance Test.
Bharati Vidyapeeth LLM Entrance Test Application Process 2022
- Candidates can apply online through the official website http://bvpnlcpune.org/Admission.aspx
- A candidate desirous of appearing for the LLM Entrance Test 2022 is required to complete the prescribed online application form and submit to the University along with entrance test fee.
- Candidates should strictly follow the instructions given in the website while filling up the application form online, and must read the instructions carefully before filling up the online application form
- The final admission will be offered based solely on the merit obtained at Combined All India PG Law Entrance Test 2022 conducted by Pune, New Delhi, Navi Mumbai and the Group discussion.
Scheme of Exam
- The examinations for one year LL.M. Degree course will be held in each Trimester. The medium of instruction and the exam shall be in English. The scope of the subjects shall be as indicated in the prescribed syllabus.
- Every paper shall carry 100 marks out of which 60 marks are for written exam i.e. University Exam (UE) & 40 marks for Internal Assessment (IA). Internal Assessment (IA) will be as follows:
- Unit Tests – 15 marks
- Home assignment – 10 marks
- Tutorial/Class Presentation – 10 marks
- Attendance – 5 marks
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website