Bennett University announces Admission to 3-Years LLB (Hons) Program 2021
Bennett University LLB (Hons) Admission 2021 – Bennett University Applications are invited for 3-Years LLB (Hons) Programme for the Academic Year 2021-22. Interested candidates apply online from Bennett University official website.
Read on for more details on Bennett University LLB (Hons) Admission 2021
School of Law
- The curriculum of the Law papers at Bennett has been designed to incorporate emerging areas of Artificial Intelligence & Law, Entertainment Law, Advanced Intellectual Property Law, Internet Law & Governance, Privacy Law and other laws.
- The duration of the program is three years. Each academic year comprises two semesters, i.e. Fall (July-Dec) and Spring (Jan-June). A student upon successful completion of degree requirements as laid down in the Rules of the Program shall be eligible for the award of LLB(Hons) degree.
Bennett University LLB (Hons) Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Application Process :- Ongoing
- Last date to apply :- To be announced
Eligibility Criteria for Bennett University LLB (Hons) Admission 2021
- Candidates must obtain a 3 years UG Degree from a recognized University in any discipline with 50% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA.
- Candidates who are offered provisional admission based on declared scores in the application, will be required to produce proof of having passed the qualifying examination i.e. UG Degree/LSAT-India/DU LLB Entrance Examination Score to the University authorities, during document inspection at the time of registration, failing which, such provisional admission will stand withdrawn.
- It shall be the responsibility of the candidates to bring out variations in the scores/marks recorded in the admission offer letter and actual marks obtained in qualifying/eligibility examination, before accepting the admission offer. Any deviations detected even at a later stage after registration, shall render the offer of admission/Scholarship or admission itself, as invalid.
- If the results of UG examinations are likely to be delayed beyond the date of registration, such candidates are advised to seek admission next year. No representations for extension of dates for verification of documents shall be entertained.
Bennett University LLB (Hons) Admission 2021 Application Process
- The students may fill the application forms online using net banking/credit/debit card at https://applications.bennett.edu.in.
- There is no separate on-line application form for the NRI/International students. However, students shall be provided an option to be considered under NRI category and which shall then lead to downloading of a sponsorship letter, which must be filled and sent to the University, to enable application being considered.
- Cost of Form: Rs 1000/- (can be paid online or through Demand Draft)
- Where to send. The completed Application Form, (only when hard copy purchased), must be sent to the following address: Admission Section (3 years LLB (H) Program)
- Bennett University Office, Plot No’s 8-11, Tech Zone II, Near Dabra Village. Greater Noida- 201310, Uttar Pradesh, India.
- Submission of Application/Registration of candidature. Registration of candidature implies filling online application, providing the marks/scores and uploading of mark sheets/score cards as required:
- The candidate may fill the application form without waiting for the results of UG Degree or equivalent examination or LSAT-India/DU LLB Entrance Examination results.
- It is essential for the candidate to provide the marks/score of examinations as given at (a) above, immediately, after declaration of results. The marks may be filled online. NonCompliance shall be at candidate’s risk and no claim can be made for consideration for admission.
- Candidates must fill all mandatory details and submit the final application, before being considered for admission.
- Further, the candidate has to produce the mark sheet/score card of all relevant exams based on which provisional offer is made at the time of document verification during the registration process.
- Selection will be based on merit of Graduation score or
- LSAT – India OR Delhi University LLB Entrance Test score.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website