Bangalore University announces admission to Master of Law (LLM) Program 2020 through Entrance Test
Bangalore University LLM Admission 2020 – Bangalore University invites applications from interested candidates for admission to 2-years Master of Law (LLM) Program through Entrance Test for the academic year 2020
Interested candidates can check details on Bangalore University LLM Admission 2020 from the page below.
Bangalore University LLM Admission 2020 Important Dates
- Opening of online portal for filling up of application for admission to 2 year LL.M course – 07th October 2020
- Last date and time for submission of application online. Without fine – 15th October 2020
- Last date and time for submission of application online With a fine of Rs. 200/- – 19th October 2020
- Last date and time of hard copy of application along with relevant testimonials to the department/college and getting it verified – 22nd October 2020
- Announcement of Provisional Eligible candidates list for Common Entrance test – 27th October 2020
- Last date for receiving any letter for discrepancies/ corrections in the provisional eligible candidates list – 29th October 2020
- Announcement of Final Eligible candidates list for common entrance test – 02nd November 2020
- Date of Common Entrance Test – 04th November 2020, 11.00 pm to 1.00 pm
- Announcement of Answer Keys on the website – 04th November 2020
- Announcement of Omnibus Merit list on the university and college website – 07th November 2020
- Allotment of Seat – 14th November 2020
- Commencement of I Semester Classes – 17th November 2020
Intake for the course
- The number of candidates to be admitted to the Two Year Post- Graduate Degree Programme in Law (LL.M –Semester Scheme) shall be 10 (Regular Seats) and 2 (Self Finance Seats) in the following branches of specialization:
- Constitution and Legal Order
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- Labour and Employment Law
- Criminal Law
Eligibility Criteria for Bangalore University LLM Admission 2020
- Candidates seeking admission to LL.M Degree under Semester Scheme should have passed the LL.B degree of the Bangalore University or any other UGC recognized Universities and should have secured 45% in the aggregate of 3 year/5 year LL.B Degree examination (5% relaxation for SC/ST, Cat-I and Persons with disabilities candidates).
- There shall be a Common Entrance Test (CET) for all the eligible candidates for admission to the course as specified below
- Merit List of the candidates shall be prepared by the admission committee based on the following criteria:
- 50% of the marks secured by the candidate in the CET and 50% of the marks obtained in LL.B degree 3/5 year course in the aggregate.
- No student shall be permitted to pursue any other course of study leading to any other degree while he/she is pursuing LL.M course.
Bangalore University LLM Admission 2020 Application Process
- Candidates eligible as per eligibility requirements may fill in application forms online on www.bangaloreuniversity.ac.in or www.ulcbangalore.com
- Candidates are advised to ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
- Duly filled in application along with self- attested relevant testimonials/documents in all respects must reach the office of the Chairman, University Law College & Dept. of Studies in Law, Jnana Bharathi Campus, Bangalore University, Bengaluru- 560056 either in person or by post before the last date of submission.
- For General Merit and OBC category candidates – Rs. 800/-
- For SC/ST & Cat-I category candidates – Rs. 400/-
- Fine after last date – Rs. 200/-
- Mode of Payment – Through Offline mode
- Selection will be based on merit of the Common Entrance Test.
Entrance Test Center
- University Law College & Dept. of Studies in Law, Jnanabharathi Campus, Bangalore University, Bengaluru
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website