Army Institute of Law (AIL) Mohali announces Admission to LLM Program for 2021 session
Army Institute of Law LLM Admission 2021 – The Army Institute of Law has released the official notification for admission to LLM Program for the academic year 2021
Candidates can check details of Army Institute of Law LLM Admission 2021 like important dates, eligibility criteria, fee structure etc. from the page below.
Distribution of Seats
- Total: 80
- Wards of Army Personnel: 60
- Punjab Resident Civil Category: 16
- All India Civil Categories: 04
Army Institute of Law LLM Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Opening of Portal for Online Application-cum-Admission Form: 03rd June 2021
- Last date for submission of Online Form along with fee of Rs.3000/- for All India Civil Category: 24th June 2021
- Last date for submission of Online Application-Cum-Admission Form with additional late fee of Rs. 1000/- All India Civil Category: 28th June 2021
- Downloading of Admit Card: 20th July 2021 to 31st July 2021
- Date and Time of Online Entrance Test: 31st July 2021
- Online Declaration of Result: 12th August 2021
- First Counselling-cum-Admission: To be notified later
- Reporting of Students (1st year) at AIL: To be notified later
Eligibility Criteria for Army Institute of Law LLM Admission 2021
- Passed 10+2 exam from Punjab School Education Board or any other equivalent exam recognized as such by the Punjabi University, Patiala, securing at least 45% marks vide Punjabi University.
- Passed BA LLB (5 years) or LLB (3 Years) with Minimum 55% marks from recognized any Punjabi University.
- Eligible candidates can apply online through official website https://www.ail.ac.in/
- Application Fee – Rs. 2500/-
- Mode of Payment – Online Through Debit Card/Credit Card/ Internet Banking
- Admission to 60 seats for wards of army personnel will be done through entrance test (Online LET) conducted by AIL under the aegis of AWES.
- Admission to 04 seats in the All India Category will also be through the same entrance test.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website