Alliance School of Law announces Admission to Master of Law (LLM) Program 2022, Apply Now
Alliance School of Law LLM Admission – Alliance School of Law, Alliance University Bangalore invites applications for admission to Master of Law (LLM) Program for the academic year 2022
- Alliance School of Law, Alliance University is approved by the Bar Council of India (BCI), New Delhi
- Alliance School of Law offers a full-time, one-year Master of Law (LL. M.) Program. The Master of Law (LL.M.) program prepares graduates at the postgraduate level in legal principles, law, justice and governance while building in them strong research acumen and subject matter expertise in specialized areas.
- Constitutional Law and Administrative Law; Corporate and Commercial Law; Intellectual property law; Criminal and security law
- One year (Full time)
Alliance School of Law LLM Admission Dates 2022
- Last date to apply: February 28, 2022
- Learners Value Proposition Program – LL. M.: August 2022
- Batch Commencement Date – LL. M.: September 2022
Alliance School of Law LLM Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to the Master of Law (LL.M.) course at Alliance School of Law, Alliance University.
- 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized Board with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate (40% marks for SC/ST candidates).
- LL. B./B. L. or any other graduate degree in Law recognized by Bar Council of India with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category).
Alliance School of Law LLM Admission Application Process 2022
- Candidates can apply online (www.law.alliance.edu.in)
- Application Form Fee: INR 1,000/- (US $50 for other foreign national applicants)
- The application form and prospectus for all program except PhD Program can be obtained from the Office of Admissions on Payment of Rs.1000/- (Rs.2000/- for NRI and SAARC National applicants and US$50 for other foreign national applicants) in cash or through Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Alliance University” payable at Bengaluru
- A high score in ACLAT*
- Personal Interview
- Alliance School of Law, Alliance University also uses other parameters such as scholastic and extracurricular records for admission. The final selection of the candidate will be based on the overall performance in the Admission Selection Process.
- *ACLAT – Alliance Common Law Admission Test.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website