IGNOU launches MA in Journalism and Mass Communication (MAJMC) for January 2021 session
IGNOU MAJMC Admission 2021 – Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has launched MA in Journalism & Mass Communication for January 2021 cycle in Open and Distance Learning mode with a blend of theory and practice
The new academic program is launched under the School of Journalism and New Media Studies (SOJNMS). MA in Journalism & Mass Communication (MAJMC) aims to develop skilled human resources in media and communication and enable the learners to avail employment opportunities in various media sectors.
The program will be useful for those who intend to make a full time career in the print media, radio, television, new media, advertising, public relations, media research and development media sectors. It will be equally relevant for those who are already employed in any of these media and would like to upgrade their knowledge and skills.
Medium of Instruction: English
Duration: Minimum 2 year and Maximum 5 years
Eligibility Criteria for IGNOU MAJMC Admission 2021
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline. They should have access to computers, the Internet and basic knowledge of word processing (for creating word documents and communicating through the Internet for sending and receiving mails, browsing sites etc.)
- Rs 25,000/ (for both years; payable in two installments of Rs 12,500/ per year)
IGNOU MAJMC Admission 2021 Application Process
- The Applicants can submit the forms through online mode only at www.ignou.ac.in or https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in/admission/
Steps for filling Online Application Form
- Please ensure your eligibility for the program before filling the online application form
- Click on the button “REGISTER YOURSELF” that appears in the applicant login area and fill the required registration details.
- After filling the mandatory information, click the “SUBMIT” button.
- Your username will be instantly sent to you via email and SMS.
- If you have already registered i.e. you are an existing user, click the “LOGIN” button from the homepage of Online Entrance Test and then login with your Username and password by clicking the “LOGIN” button given on the login screen.
- Fill personal details, program details, qualification details and correspondence details.
- Upload Scanned Photograph (less than 100 KB) and Signature (less than 50 KB)
- Pay your Application Fee through debit/credit card (Master/Visa/Rupay) and Net banking:
- Once you have uploaded your photograph and signature, click the next button. You will get the Form preview option. Save/Print your form for future reference
IGNOU MAJMC Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Online Application: Ongoing
- Last Date to submit the Application Form: April 30, 2021
For further queries please check our website ignou.ac.in or contact on email ids firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com and phone nos. 011-2957 1601-05.
IGNOU, New Delhi
Indira Gandhi National Open University (A Central University under MHRD, established by an act of Indian Parliament), Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068, Website www.ignou.ac.in
- IGNOU Diploma in Modern Office Practice Admission
- IGNOU Assignments – Submission, Status, Grades
- IGNOU Exam Form – Online Submission Process
- IGNOU Registration Process for Online Admission
- IGNOU Admission – Online application, Last Date, Fees, Procedure
- IGNOU International Students Admission , Courses, Application, Dates
- IGNOU January Admission for Certificate and Diploma Program begins
- IGNOU MA in Development Studies Admission , Eligibility, Application
- IGNOU PGSDM (Direct Entry Scheme) Admission
- IGNOU Bachelor’s Degree Admission
- IGNOU PG Certificate Course Admissions
- IGNOU BCA Distance Education Admission
- IGNOU Re-registration for January – Register online
- IGNOU MPhil, PhD Admissions Application, Eligibility, Dates
- Indira Gandhi National Open University IGNOU MCom Admission
- IGNOU PG and Professional Certificate Programs January
- IGNOU PG Certificate in Medical Management of CBRNE Disasters