Xavier Law School announces Admission to BA-LLB, BBA-LLB Program 2022, Apply now
Xavier Law School BA-LLB, BBA-LLB Admission – Applications are invited for admission to 5-year Integrated B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) and BBA LL.B. (Hons.) Program offered by Xavier Law School, Xavier Institute of Management (XIM), Bhubaneswar for the Academic Session 2022-23
Candidates can apply online on or before May 31, 2022.
- B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) – 5-year Integrated Program
- BBA LL.B. (Hons.) – 5-year Integrated Program
Xavier Law School BA-LLB, BBA-LLB Admission Dates 2022
- Last date to fill up the application form:- 31st May 2022
Xavier Law School BA-LLB, BBA-LLB Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Class XII (or equivalent), with at least 45% marks in aggregate, from a recognized Board/University.
- Valid CLAT score.
- All Indian Law Entrance Test (AILET) or any other equivalent test
- XLET-Xavier Law Entrance Test score.
- Final year +2 students, who are expecting their results during 2022, can also apply.
Xavier Law School BA-LLB, BBA-LLB Admission Application Process 2022
- Applicants are required to fill-up the application form online at official website https://xim.edu.in/admission/ba-llb-hons/
- Scanned / digital images of your passport size photo in JPEG format, with dimensions of about 200×250 pixels and within 50 kb in size
- A Scanned copy of your signature in JPEG format, with dimensions of about 250×125 pixels and within 50 KB in size; 3. Bank account/debit card details for carrying out the on-line payment transaction.
Steps to follow
- Step 1: Fill-up the Registration Details to create and receive by email, your XUB ID/Login ID and password.
- Step 2: Login and fill-up the Personal Details, Academic Details, and upload your photo & signature, and choose the program/s you want to apply for and Submit.
- Step 3: Pay the application fee through the Payment Gateway. (Application fee is Rs.1300/- for one program, and additional Rs.300/- each for every additional program of the same School or other Schools. Use the same Login ID/form to apply for multiple UG programs.)
- Final selection of the students shall be done purely on merit which shall be decided on the basis of academic performance in class 10 and class 12 examinations, valid Entrance Test score – CLAT/AILET/XLET and Personal Interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website