University of Petroleum and Energy Studies announces Law Studies Aptitude Test (ULSAT) 2022 for Law Program Admission, Apply now
ULSAT 2022 – University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) announces Law Studies Aptitude Test (ULSAT) 2022 for Admission to Law Programs (BBA LL.B. (Hons.), B. Com. LL.B. (Hons.) and LL. M.) offered in various disciplines for the academic year 2022.
The application can be submitted through online mode on or before May 09, 2022 for LLB Program.
- BA LL.B. (Hons.) with specialisations* : 5 years (10 Semesters)
- BBA LL.B. (Hons.) with specialisations* : 5 years (10 Semesters)
- B. Com. LL.B. (Hons.) with specialisations* : 5 years (10 Semesters)
- BA Legal Studies : 3 Years (6 Semesters)
- LL. M. with Specialisations* : 1 Year (2 Semesters)
- LL.B. : 3 Years (6 Semesters)
ULSAT Dates 2022
- Application Process : Ongoing
- Last Date for submission of the online application : 09th May 2022
- Date of ULSAT 2022 for LLB & LLM : 13th to 15th May 2022
ULSAT Eligibility Criteria 2022
- For BA/BBA/B.Com LLB (Hons) : Through Board Marks, CLAT or LSAT India score
- Minimum 50% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (10th & 12th ). Or
- Valid CLAT or LSAT India score with 50% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (10th & 12th).
- For LLM : Minimum 50% marks at Higher and Senior Secondary level (X and XII) and Minimum 50% marks in Graduation with LLB Degree. Or equivalent. OR
- Student must have appeared for CLAT-PG and achieved a Rank. (in addition to 50% in class 10th and 12th)
- For LLB/BA Legal Studies : Minimum 50% Marks at Higher and Senior Secondary level (X, XII) and Graduation in any stream.
ULSAT Application Process 2022
- Candidates can apply online only through the official website https://www.upes.ac.in/
Steps to Follow:
- Step 1 – Click on the link https://www.upes.ac.in/
- Step 2 – Sign up by filling the Sign-Up Form with Name, E-Mail Address, Mobile Number, State, City, and Course Name.
- Step 3 – Enter OTP and fill details in the ULSAT 2022 Registration Form
- Step 4 – After that, the candidates will have to pay the application fee.
- Step 5 – Following it the last step is to fill the academic details
ULSAT 2022 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam – Online Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Language – English
- Type of Question – MCQs
- Duration – 3 hours
- Total questions – 150 questions
- Total questions for B.Tech – 200 questions
- Sections in the question paper – 30 questions each in 5 sections
- Marking scheme – 1 marks for correct answers and no negative marking
- Negative Marking – There is no negative marking.
Scheme of Test for LLB
- Language Comprehension – 30
- Quantitative & Numerical Ability – 30
- Logical Reasoning – 30
- Legal General Knowledge – 30
- Legal Aptitude – 30
- Total No. of Question – 150
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website