University of Burdwan LLB Admission 2020, Dates, Application
University of Burdwan announces Admission to LLB (Hons.) Program 2020-22
University of Burdwan LLB Admission 2020 - Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates for admission to the 3-year LL.B. (H) Course of Studies for the Session 2020-2022.
All aspiring candidates have been provided all the essential details about the LLB eligibility criteria, LLB application form and some of the important dates regarding the admission into the University of Burdwan.
Also See: Law Entrance Exams
University of Burdwan LLB Admission 2020 Important Dates
- On-line application form will be available on and from 25th November 2019 to 09th December 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 09th December 2019
- Date of Written Test: 23rd December 2019 from 12 noon
- Publication of Merit List: To be announced
- 1) The Department of Law, the University of Burdwan; 2) Hooghly Mohsin College and 3) Amex Law College, Nawabhat, Suri Road, Purba Burdwan; 4) Bengal Law College, Shantiniketan and 5) George School of Law, Konnagar, Hooghly
Intake of Students:
- Total Intake of the Different Centre of Studies
- University Campus - 60 Seats
- Hooghly Mohsin College - 80 Seats
- Bengal Law College - 80 Seats
- Amex Law College - 60 Seats
- George School of Law - 120 Seats
Eligibility Criteria for University of Burdwan LLB Admission 2020
- For Unreserved Category candidates at least 45% marks in the Bachelor's Degree under 10+2+3 pattern and 42% marks in the Bachelor's Degree under 10+2+3 pattern for OBCA/OBCB Categories and 40% marks in the Bachelor's Degree under 10+2+3 pattern for SC/ST Categories or 45% marks in the Master's Degree for all Categories.
- No age limit but the entire process including admission to the course shall abide by the judgment of the Hon’ble Supreme Court in WP (Civil) No.- 1023/2016, pending before it.
- As shown in the seat matrix. 22% and 6% of the total seats shall be kept reserved for SC and ST candidates respectively and D.A. candidates will enjoy a 5% reservation in each of the categories, i.e. in SC, ST and in the Unreserved or UR category and 01 (One) SP Quota.
- Candidates who are seeking reservation against SC/ST category, must have to produce original caste certificate at the time of admission.
- The selection for admission to the course shall be made strictly on the basis of performance of the eligible candidates in Written Admission Test to be conducted by the University on 23rd December 2019 from 12 noon. at the Golapbag Campus of the University.
- Publication of the result will be notified in the website of the University of Burdwan (www.buruniv.ac.in).
- The rank of the candidates will be made on the basis of the marks obtained in the written test. In case of the uniform score of the candidates in the written test, preference will be given to the candidates having Honours Degree than Pass Graduates
University of Burdwan LLB Admission 2020 Application Process
- Submission of application form for admission to 3 Yrs. LL.B. (Hons) Course of Studies (session 2020-2022) in the following Department/Colleges will be made through on-line mode.
- On-line application form will be available on and from 25th November 2019 to 09th December 2019 on the University website www.buruniv.ac.in
Mode of Payment
- Mode of payment of application fees (Rs. 250/- + transaction charge) will be through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and Allahabad Bank e-challan. Allahabad Bank E-challan can be generated after submission of on-line form. Candidates are advised to take the print out of the echallan on the basis of which payment can be made at any branch of Allahabad Bank.
- On-line submission of application form by a candidate does not automatically ensure his/her admission to the programme.
- Candidates, engaged in any Job/Full-time Research Work, shall not be allowed to pursue this course simultaneously.
University of Burdwan
Office of the Secretary, Faculty Council (Arts, Com., Law, etc.), 3rd Floor, Composite Arts Building, Golapbag, P.O.- Rajbati, Dist.- Purba Burdwan, Pin. -713104, West Bengal, Phone: 0342 2656549 Extn. (437), E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website: www.buruniv.ac.in
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here