University of Burdwan LLB Admission 2019, Date, Application
University of Burdwan announces LLB (Hons.) Admission 2019-20
University of Burdwan LLB Admission 2019 - The University of Burdwan has released the notification for admission into 3 years (Honours) Course for the academic year 2019-20.
All aspiring candidates have been provided all the essential details about the LLB eligibility criteria, LLB application form and some of the important dates regarding the admission into the University of Burdwan.
Also See: Law Entrance Exams
University of Burdwan LLB Admission 2019 Dates
- Application can be download from 22nd November 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 31st December 2018 (11.00am to 03.00 pm)
- Date of Written Test: 09th January 2019
- Publication of Merit List: To be announced
Eligibility Criteria for University of Burdwan LLB Admission 2019
- A candidate is eligible to apply for admission to the course if he/she secures not below 45% of the total marks at the Bachelor’s Degree examination under 10+ 2 + 3 pattern. 5% marks will be relaxed for SC/ST candidates.
- No age limit but the entire process including admission to the course shall abide by the judgment of the Hon’ble Supreme Court against WP(Civil) No.- 1023/2016 pending before it.
- The reservation for the SC and ST candidates will as per the rules set by the West Bengal Government.
Selection Process for University of Burdwan LLB Admission 2019
- The selection for admission to the course shall be made strictly on the basis of performance of the eligible candidates in the Written Admission Test to be conducted by the University on 20th December 2018 from 12.00 noon at the Golapbag Campus of the University.
- Admission Test shall be of 100 marks consisting of English & General Knowledge.
- Roll No. for Admission Test will be issued by the Office of the Secretary, Faculty Council (Arts etc.) in the Hall ticket at the time of submission of application form by the candidates.
- The probable date of the publication of Result is 09th January 2019. The rank of the candidates will be made on the basis of the marks obtained in the written test.
- In case of the uniform score of the candidates in the written test, preference will be given to the candidates having Honours Degree than Pass Graduates.
University of Burdwan LLB Admission 2019 Application Process
- Applications in prescribed Form, along with the Hall Ticket, to be downloaded from the website of the University of Burdwan (www.buruniv.ac.in), from 22nd November 2018 to 12th December 2018, are invited for admission to the 3-Yr LLB (Honours) Course of Studies (academic session 2019-2021).
Downloaded Application Form Must Accompany:
- Demand Draft of Rs.250/- to be drawn in favour of the ‘Finance Officer, ‘The University of Burdwan’, payable at State bank of India, Burdwan University branch,
- Self attested photocopies of marksheets of all the public examinations passed,
- age proof certificate,
- Certificate of SC/ST/DA/Sports, if any, if the candidate intends to claim reservation under rules of Bar Council of India will be followed.
Place of Study
- The University of Burdwan, Hooghly Mohsin College and Self-Financing Private Law College affiliated to the University of Burdwan:
- Amex Law College, Burdwan, Bengal Law College, Shantiniketan and George School of Law, Konnagar, Hooghly
University of Burdwan
Rajbati, Burdwan-713104, West Bengal, Tel.: 0342-2634975, Website www.buruniv.ac.in