NLU Delhi LLM Professional Admission 2018
National Law University LLM Professional Admission 2018
NLU Delhi LLM (Professional) Admission 2018- The National Law University (NLU), Delhi invites applications for admission to LL.M (Professional) Program for the Academic Year 2018-19 commencing from August 2018
The National Law University, Delhi established in 2008 by Act No.1 of 2008 of NCT of Delhi is a premier Law University established in the capital city of India.
- Last Date for Submission of Applications: 15th June 2018
- The Course commencing from August 2018
Also See : Law Entrance Exams
- The LLM (Professional) Program will be conducted through a mixed mode of distance education and contact learning. A person who has completed his/her graduation in any discipline, with a minimum of 50% marks, and has been in service or has had professional experience will be eligible to enrol for the program.
- Candidates for admission will be selected on the basis of percentage secured in their graduation. The merit cut-off list will accordingly be prepared for admission
Total Seats: 160
- Reservation: 15% for SC, 7.5% for ST and 3% for Persons with Disabilities
- Duration of the Program: One year
- Fee Details: Rs.125000/-(Rs. One-Lakh Twenty-Five Thousand only) for Indian students and USD 3500/- (Three Thousand Five Hundred only) for Foreign Nationals.
- Interested candidates should apply online only on payment of Rs.3050/- (Rupees Three Thousand Fifty Only) for General Candidates, Rs.1050/- (Rupees One Thousand Fifty Only) for SC/ST and PwD excluding service charges along with copy of requisite Caste/PwD Certificate
- For further details relating to application, form and eligibility criteria visit university website www.nludelhi.ac.in
NLU, New Delhi
National Law University Delhi (A University of Law Established by Act No. 1 of 2008 of NCT of Delhi) Sector-14, Dwarka, New Delhi-110078, Website www.nludelhi.ac.in