NLU Delhi LLM Professional Admission 2019, Application, Eligibility, Dates
National Law University Delhi LLM Professional Admission 2019
NLU Delhi LLM Professional Admission 2019 - National Law University invites applications for admission into LLM (Professional) for the year 2019-20.
See: Law Entrance Exams
Eligibility for NLU Delhi LLM Professional Admission 2019
- The LLM (Professional) Programme will be conducted through a mixed mode of distance education and contact learning. A person who has completed his/her graduation in any discipline, with a minimum of 50% marks, and has been in service or has had professional experience will be eligible to enroll for the programme.
Total Seats: 160
Reservation: 15 % for SC, 7.5% for ST and 5% for Persons with Disabilities.
Duration of the Programme: One year
Fee: Rs 1, 25,000/- ((Rs. One Lakh Twenty Five Thousand only) for Indian students and USD 35004(Three Thousand Five Hundred only) for Foreign Nationals.
Note: Equivalent to a P.G.Diploma Course, LL.M (Pro.) shall not qualify a candidate to the academic and other professional benefits obtainable from a regular LL.M Course.
NLU Delhi LLM Professional Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last date for submission of Applications: 15th June 2019
- Candidates for admission will be selected on the basis of percentage secured in their graduation. The merit cut off list will accordingly be prepared for admission.
- For General Candidates: Rs. 3050/- (Rupees Three thousand and fifty only)
- For SC, ST, PwD: Rs 1050/- (Rupees one thousand and fifty only)
Application Process for NLU Delhi LLM Professional Admission 2019
- Candidates can apply online through www.nludelhi.ac.in
For more details visit the official website
National Law University Delhi
Sector-14, Dwarka, New Delhi- 110078Â