IIT Kharagpur announces Entrance Test for Admission to LLM Program 2021-22
IIT Kharagpur LLM Admission 2021 – Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law (RGSOIPL), Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kharagpur invites applications for admission to LL.M (Master of Law) Degree Program of the academic year 2021-22
Interested applicants can check all the details of IIT Kharagpur LLM Admission 2021 like how to apply, eligibility criteria, etc. from the page below.
About the Program
- Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law (RGSOIPL) is the first of its kind law school to impart legal education with IP specialization within the IIT System bringing synergy among science, technology, management and law.
- The School offers a Six-Semester, Three-Year Full-Time residential programme leading to the Degree of Bachelor of Laws (Hons) in Intellectual Property Law approved by the Bar Council of India.
IIT Kharagpur LLM Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Commencement of Online Application – 25th February 2021
- Closure for Online Application – 20th March 2021
- Date of Admit Card Issued – To be Announced Later
- Date of Examination – 08th May 2021 (Saturday)
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Kharagpur LLM Admission 2021
- First class (or equivalent ) in Bachelor of Laws LL.B./B.L. (5 years) program from any recognised University,
- First Class (or equivalent) in Bachelor of Laws LL.B./B.L.(3 years) program from any recognised University along with Bachelor’s Degree (not less than 3 years) in Humanities/ Science/ Commerce or equivalent.
- Students having LL.B (Hons.) in Intellectual Property Law from the IIT Kharagpur with CGPA of 8.5 or above are eligible for admission without appearing in the All India Common Entrance Examination (CET).
- The CGPA will not be converted into percentage marks if the degree awarding institute provides marks in CGPA system. Their admission will be based on the CGPA awarded in the transcript. If the CGPA is on a different scale other than 10.0, the eligibility of the candidate will be calculated corresponding to the equivalence stated above.
Question Paper Pattern
- Legal aptitude – 120 marks (Objective Type)
- The institute reserves the right to cancel or change test centres.
- The changes, if any, will be notified to candidate well in advance
IIT Kharagpur LLM Admission 2021 Application Procedure
- Interested Candidates can apply online through official website www.iitkgp.ac.in
Instructions to Fill In Online Application Form:
Step-I – Fill in the Online application form
- Register with Your Email Id and Login. Fill in the appropriate data. Please note that you have to upload your testimonials wherever it is required to validate your information along with your digital photograph and signature.
Step-II – Make Payment and Submit Application
- Payment of application fee has to be made through online payment gateway only.
Step-III – Take Print out
- After final submission of your online application, you will be able to generate your online application print with your specific details/data. This application print may be retained with you for future requirements.
- Please note that you Need not send the application by post. Your application will be considered on the basis of your final submission through online.
- The candidates shortlisted for the test will be informed through email only. Their names will also be notified in the webpage.
- However, candidates can see their status through login and download the interview letter, if shortlisted.
- If you have any questions, you can send an email to email@example.com
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website