IIT Kharagpur LLM Admission 2019, Dates, Eligibility, application
IIT Kharagpur announces Entrance Test for LLM Admission 2019-20
IIT Kharagpur LLM Admission 2019 - Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law (RGSOIPL), Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kharagpur invites applications for admission to LL.M (Master of Law) Degree Program of academic year 2019-20.
Interested applicants can check all the details of IIT Kharagpur Law Admission 2019-20 like how to apply, eligibility criteria, application fee, etc. this page given below.
Also see : Law Entrance Exams 2019
LLM at Rajiv Gandhi School of IP Law for 2019-20
- Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law, established in 2006, has the unique feature of imparting conventional legal education along with contemporary law courses that cater to the needs of the global economy, including IPRs and fields related thereto.
- The School is engaged in, and striving for, a world-class excellence in legal education in India
- The School offers a Six-Semester, Three-Year Full-Time residential program leading to the Degree of Bachelor of Laws (Hons.) in Intellectual Property Law approved by the Bar Council of India and two-year LL.M Program.
Highlights of the Program
- An innovative program for law students willing to join academia, Bar, Bench, Firm or Industry.
- Specializations in broad range of subjects including corporate law, competition law, intellectual property, constitutional law, taxation, criminal law & justice and international law.
- Exposure to lectures, interactive sessions with acclaimed legal luminaries and industry Doyens from India and abroad.
Also see : Top Law Entrance Exams in India
IIT Kharagpur LLM Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Availability of Application Forms Online: 04th January 2019
- Last Date to Submit Online Application Forms: 15th March 2019
- Date of Entrance Exam: 20th April 2019 (10.00 am to 12.00 pm)
- Date of Personal Interview: 20th April 2019 & 21st April 2019
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Kharagpur LLM Admission 2019
- First class (or equivalent) in Bachelor of Laws LL.B./B.L. (5 years) Program from any recognised University, or; First Class (or equivalent) in Bachelor of Laws LL.B./B.L (3 years) Program from any recognised University along with bachelorâ€™s degree (not less than 3 years) in Humanities/Science/ Commerce or equivalent.
- Students having LLB (Hons.) in Intellectual Property Law from the IIT Kharagpur with CGPA of 8.5 or above are eligible for admission without appearing in the All India Common Entrance Examination (CET).
IIT Kharagpur LLM Admission 2019 Application Process
- Applicants are required to apply online only. Application fee is Rs.3000/- for General/OBC and Rs.1500/- for SC/ST candidates. Women candidates are exempted from the payment of application fees.
Instructions to Fill in Online Application Form:
- STEP-I Fill in the ONLINE Application Form: Register with Your Email Id and Login. FILL in the appropriate data. Please note that you have to upload your testimonials wherever it is required to validate your information along with your digital photograph and signature.
- STEP-II Make PAYMENT & SUBMIT Application: Payment of application fee has to be made through online payment gateway only.
- STEP-III Take PRINT: After final submission of your online application, you will be able to generate your online application print with your specific details/data. This application print may be retained with you for future requirement.
- Please note that you NEED NOT SEND the application by post. Your application will be considered on the basis of your final submission through online. You can check submission, shortlisting, selection and other application related status from Application Status menu. You should remember your login id and password for the same.
- Candidates shortlisted for online test will be informed through email only. Their names will also be notified in the webpage. However, candidates can see their status through login and download the interview letter, if shortlisted.
- If you have any questions, you can send an email to email@example.com.
Online Entrance Exam
- Bangalore, Delhi, Kolkata, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Hyderabad, Lucknow and Mumbai (The Institute reserves the right to cancel or change test centres. The changes, if any, will be notified to candidates well in advance.)
- General Instructions to candidates for LL.M 2019 Admission
- Examination time on 20th April 2019: 10.00 AM to 12.00 PM
- Reporting to the Center: 1 hr. before the time specified in the call letter
- At the time of entrance, candidates must carry hard copy of the admit card along with other photo identification documents such as university ID card/driving license/passport/PAN Card/Aadhar card (Any two minimum).
- Candidates belonging to the reserved/physically challenged categories must upload supporting document/certificate as recognized by the Competent Authority.
- Any Electronic gadgets including mobiles, iPads/laptops are not allowed in the examination hall.
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur
Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law, Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur-721302, Tel: +91-3222-282237, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website www.iitkgp.ac.in