Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law, IIT Kharagpur announces Entrance Test for Admission to LLM Program 2022-23, Apply now
IIT Kharagpur LLM Admission – Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law (RGSOIPL), Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kharagpur invites applications for admission to LL.M (Master of Law) Degree Program of the academic year 2022-23
Interested applicants can check all the details of IIT Kharagpur LLM Admission 2022 like how to apply, eligibility criteria, etc. from the page below.
About the Program
- Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law (RGSOIPL) is the first of its kind law school to impart legal education with IP specialization within the IIT System bringing synergy among science, technology, management and law.
IIT Kharagpur LLM Admission Dates 2022
- Commencement of Online Application: 21st January 2022
- Closure for Online Application: 15th February 2022
- Date of Admit Card Issued: To be Announced Later
- Date of Examination: 27th March 2022 (Saturday)
- Date of Interview: To be Announced Later
IIT Kharagpur LLM Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- First class (or equivalent ) in Bachelor of Laws LL.B./B.L. (5 years) program from any recognised University,
- First Class (or equivalent) in Bachelor of Laws LL.B./B.L.(3 years) program from any recognised University along with Bachelor’s Degree (not less than 3 years) in Humanities/ Science/ Commerce or equivalent.
- Students having LL.B (Hons.) in Intellectual Property Law from the IIT Kharagpur with CGPA of 8.5 or above are eligible for admission without appearing in the All India Common Entrance Examination (CET).
- The CGPA will not be converted into percentage marks if the degree awarding institute provides marks in CGPA system. Their admission will be based on the CGPA awarded in the transcript. If the CGPA is on a different scale other than 10.0, the eligibility of the candidate will be calculated corresponding to the equivalence stated above.
IIT Kharagpur LLM Admission Application Process 2022
- Interested Candidates can apply online through official website www.iitkgp.ac.in
Instructions to Fill In Online Application Form
- Step-I – Fill in the Online Application Form – Register with Your Email Id and Login. Fill in the appropriate data. Please note that you have to upload your testimonials wherever it is required to validate your information along with your digital photograph and signature.
- Step-II – Make Payment and Submit Application – Payment of application fee has to be made through online payment gateway only.
- Step-III – Take Print out – After final submission of your online application, you will be able to generate your online application print with your specific details/data. This application print may be retained with you for future requirements.
- If you have any questions, you can send an email to email@example.com
- LLM Entrance Test consists of two stages –
- Computer Based Test (CBT) and
- Personal Interview (PI)
- CBT comprise of multiple choice based questions from the Bar Council of India approved LL.B syllabus.
- There is no negative marking.
- To get shortlisted for the second round i.e. PI, it is mandatory to obtain minimum 35% marks in CBT.
- Only shortlisted candidates who qualify CBT will be called for PI.
- For final selection, PI is compulsory.
- Final merit list will be based on: CBT 70% weightage, PI 30% weightage.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website