ICFAI Law School Hyderabad announces Admission Test (ILSAT) for Admission to BA LLB and BBA LLB (Hons) Courses 2023, Apply now
ILSAT 2023 – ICFAI Law School Hyderabad has invited applications for Admission Test (ILSAT) 2023 for Admission to BA LLB, and BBA LLB (Hons) Courses for the academic year 2023.
ICFAI Law School Admission Test (ILSAT) 2023
- Last date for submission of Completed Application Form: May 28, 2023
- ILSAT 2023 : June 04, 2023 (10-00 am – 12-00 noon)
- ILSAT 2023 Results: June 08, 2023
- Personal Interviews : from June 12, 2023 onwards
- Provisional Admission intimation : June 13, 2023 onwards
- Payment of admission fee and Registration : June 10 to 14, 2023
- Orientation / Deeksharambh : June 17 to 28, 2023
- Commencement of Classes : July 31, 2023
- Pass in Class XII or equivalent with an aggregate of 50% and above marks in single attempt (any discipline) in English medium. Class XII (or equivalent) students who appeared for their final examinations before July 01, 2023 and awaiting results are also eligible to apply.
- Should have qualified in ILSAT 2023 conducted by ICFAI Law School, Hyderabad
- Applicants should not be more than 21 years of age as on the day of commencement of the Semester I i.e., July 19, 2023. However, the changes if any made to age limit by the BCI from time to time will be followed. Date of birth as recorded in the Secondary School Certificate will be taken as authentic.
- Applicants interested in appearing for ILSAT 2023 can apply by any one of the following methods.
- Applicants can apply online by filling up the Application Form available at www.ifheindia.org/fol and make payment of ₹1,000 towards the cost using Credit/ Debit Card (Visa/Master Card/Internet Banking) through secure internet payment gateway. Applicants applying online should upload their passport size color photograph while filling the Online Application. The Law Programs Prospectus will be sent to such applicants.
Download Application Form
- Alternatively, applicants can download the Application Form from www.ifheindia.org/fol and send it to the Admissions Office along with the Bank Demand Draft of ₹1,000 drawn on Scheduled Commercial Bank towards the cost of the application.
- The Demand Draft should be drawn in favor of “IFHE-Prospectus Fee A/c ILSAT 2023” payable at Hyderabad. The Law Programs Prospectus will be sent to such applicants.
ILSAT 2023 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam : The test will be in self-directed CBT format.
- Exam sections : There will be 5 sections in the question paper with 25 questions in each section.
- Duration :The duration of the test will be 2 hours.
- Type of question : MCQ type questions will be asked.
- Total Marks : Maximum marks for the question paper is 125 marks.
- Marking scheme: Each question carries 1 mark.
- Total question : 125 questions
Structure of question
- Section A : English – 25 marks; 25 questions
- Section B : Logical Reasoning – 25 marks; 25 questions
- Section C : Legal Reasoning – 25 marks; 25 questions
- Section D : GK / Current Affairs – 25 marks; 25 questions
- Section E : Analytical Reasoning – 25 marks; 25 questions
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Law Entrance Exam and Admission Notifications 2023
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates 2022
- Admission Notification and Dates 2023