ICFAI Law School Hyderabad announces Admission Test (ILSAT) for Admission to BA LLB, BBA LLB and LLM Courses 2021
ILSAT 2021 – ICFAI Law School Hyderabad has invited applications for Admission Test (ILSAT) 2021 for Admission to BA LLB, and BBA LLB Courses for the academic year 2021-22.
Candidates can apply for ILSAT 2021 through online or offline mode till May 24, 2021. Check details such as eligibility criteria, application process, exam pattern and more on ILSAT 2021 from the page below.
- Five-year Integrated BBA-LLB
- Five-year Integrated BA-LLB
ILSAT 2021 Important Dates
- Last date for submission of Completed Application Form :- May 24, 2021
- Date of ILSAT 2021:- May 29, 2021
- ILSAT 2021 Results announce :- June 06, 2021
- Personal Interviews from :- June 10, 2021
- Reporting and Registration :- July 19, 2021
- Admissions Closing :- July 24th 2021
- Orientation Classes :- 26th July to 30th 2021
- Commencement of Classes :- August 02nd 2021
Eligibility Criteria for ILSAT 2021
Five-year integrated BBA-LLB / BA-LLB
- Pass in Class XII or equivalent with an aggregate of 50% and above marks (any discipline) in English medium.
- Class XII (or equivalent) students who appeared for their final examinations before July 18, 2020 and awaiting results are also eligible to apply.
- The candidates awaiting results for final year degree examination are also eligible.
- Applicants should not be more than 20 years of age as on the day of commencement of the Semester I i.e., July 18, 2021. However, the changes (if any) made to the age limit by the BCI from time to time will be followed.
- Date of birth as recorded in the Secondary School Certificate will be taken as authentic.
ILSAT 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online or offline mode.
- Applicants can apply online by filling up the Application Form available at www.ifheindia.org/fol and make payment of Rs. 1,000 towards the cost using Credit/ Debit Card (Visa/Master Card/Internet Banking) through secure internet payment gateway. Applicants applying online should upload their passport size color photograph while filling the Online Application. The Law Programs Prospectus will be sent to such applicants.
Download Application Form
- Alternatively, applicants can download the Application Form from www.ifheindia.org/fol and send it to the Admissions Office along with the Demand Draft of Rs. 1,000 towards the cost of application.
- The Demand Draft should be drawn in favor of “IFHE-Prospectus Fee A/c ILSAT 2021” payable at Hyderabad. The Law Programs Prospectus will be sent to such applicants.
Submission of the Application Form
- Applicants can fill-in the application form and send it to the Admissions Office.
- The Application Form should be sent to the Admissions Office, through speed post or courier to the following address – IFHE Admissions Office, # 65, Nagarjuna Hills, Punjagutta, Hyderabad – 82, Telangana State.
- Application Fee of Rs. 1,000/-
- The application fee can be paid through Debit/Credit card, internet banking or cash payment/Demand draft.
ILSAT 2021 Admit Card
- Admit card can be downloaded from the University website https://www.ifheindia.org/
- Admission will be based on ILSAT 2021.
ILSAT 2021 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam : The test will be in self-directed CBT format.
- Exam sections : There will be 5 sections in the question paper with 25 questions in each section.
- Duration :The duration of the test will be 2 hours.
- Type of question : MCQ type questions will be asked.
- Total Marks : Maximum marks for the question paper is 125 marks.
- Marking scheme: Each question carries 1 mark.
- Total question : 125 questions
Structure of question
- Section A : English – 25 marks; 25 questions
- Section B : Logical Reasoning – 25 marks; 25 questions
- Section C : Legal Reasoning – 25 marks; 25 questions
- Section D : GK / Current Affairs – 25 marks; 25 questions
- Section E : Analytical Reasoning – 25 marks; 25 questions
- Delhi – Gurgaon
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website