ICFAI Law School Hyderabad announces Admission Test (ILSAT) for Admission to BA LLB and BBA LLB Courses 2022, Fill the Application form now
ILSAT 2022 – ICFAI Law School Hyderabad has invited applications for Admission Test (ILSAT) 2022 for Admission to BA LLB, and BBA LLB Courses for the academic year 2022.
Candidates can apply for ILSAT 2022 through online or offline mode till May 21, 2022. Check details such as eligibility criteria, application process, exam pattern and more on ILSAT 2022 from the page below.
ILSAT Dates 2022
- Last date for submission of Completed Application Form: May 21, 2022
- ILSAT 2022 : May 28, 2022 (10-00 am – 12-00 noon)
- ILSAT 2022 Results: June 01, 2022
- Intimation to students for personal interviews : June 05, 2022
- Personal Interviews : from June 09, 2022 onwards
- Provisional Admission intimation : June 13, 2022 onwards
- Payment of admission fee : June 17 to 30, 2022
- Registration for program : July 04 to 16, 2022
- Orientation / Deeksharambh : July 18 to 29, 2022
- Commencement of Classes : August 01, 2022
- Last date for Late registration : August 06, 2022
ILSAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Pass in Class XII or equivalent with an aggregate of 50% and above marks in single attempt (any discipline) in English medium. Class XII (or equivalent) students who appeared for their final examinations before July 01, 2022 and awaiting results are also eligible to apply.
- Should have qualified in ILSAT 2022 conducted by ICFAI Law School, Hyderabad
- Applicants should not be more than 21 years of age as on the day of commencement of the Semester I i.e., July 19, 2022. However, the changes if any made to age limit by the BCI from time to time will be followed. Date of birth as recorded in the Secondary School Certificate will be taken as authentic.
ILSAT Application Process 2022
- Applicants interested in appearing for ILSAT 2022 can apply by any one of the following methods.
- Applicants can apply online by filling up the Application Form available at www.ifheindia.org/fol and make payment of ₹1,000 towards the cost using Credit/ Debit Card (Visa/Master Card/Internet Banking) through secure internet payment gateway. Applicants applying online should upload their passport size color photograph while filling the Online Application. The Law Programs Prospectus will be sent to such applicants.
Download Application Form
- Alternatively, applicants can download the Application Form from www.ifheindia.org/fol and send it to the Admissions Office along with the Bank Demand Draft of ₹1,000 drawn on Scheduled Commercial Bank towards the cost of the application.
- The Demand Draft should be drawn in favor of “IFHE-Prospectus Fee A/c ILSAT 2022” payable at Hyderabad. The Law Programs Prospectus will be sent to such applicants.
ILSAT 2022 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam : The test will be in self-directed CBT format.
- Exam sections : There will be 5 sections in the question paper with 25 questions in each section.
- Duration :The duration of the test will be 2 hours.
- Type of question : MCQ type questions will be asked.
- Total Marks : Maximum marks for the question paper is 125 marks.
- Marking scheme: Each question carries 1 mark.
- Total question : 125 questions
Structure of question
- Section A : English – 25 marks; 25 questions
- Section B : Logical Reasoning – 25 marks; 25 questions
- Section C : Legal Reasoning – 25 marks; 25 questions
- Section D : GK / Current Affairs – 25 marks; 25 questions
- Section E : Analytical Reasoning – 25 marks; 25 questions
- Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Bhopal, Lucknow, Chandigarh, Patna, Delhi – Gurgaon, Raipur, Hyderabad, Ranchi, Jaipur, Vijayawada, Jodhpur, Visakhapatnam
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website