Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune LLB Admission 2019, Dates, Eligibility, Application
Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune announces Entrance Test for Admission to 3 Years LL.B. Degree Course 2019
Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune LLB Admission 2019 - Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, New Law College, Pune invites application for admission to LL.B 3 Year Degree Course for academic session 2019 through LL.B Entrance Test.
See: Law Entrance Exams
Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune LLB Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submitting the Completed Application Form: 19th June 2019
- Date of Entrance Test for LLB: 22nd June 2019 (11.00 hrs to 1.00 pm)
- Date of Declaration of Result: 39th June 2018
- Date of Counselling & Admissions (At Pune and Delhi Only): 5th July 2018 (10:.00 am to 5.00 pm)
- Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University), New Law College, Pune - 180 Seats
Eligibility Criteria for Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune LLB Admission 2019
- As prescribed by Bar Council of India, Rules of Legal Education 2008, the applicant shall have passed the Bachelor’s Degree in any of the faculties of any recognized university or an examination recognized as equivalent there to and have obtained 45% of the total marks in case of general category and 40% of the total marks in case of SC & ST applicant.
- The maximum age for seeking admission into stream of 3 years bachelor degree course in law is limited to 30 years in general category and in case of SC, ST and other backward class applicant it is limited to 35 years
- A Candidate desirous of seeking admission to LLB Program should fulfill the minimum eligibility condition as stated above.
- Admission to the Program is by Merit only through All India Entrance Test conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth University
- LL.B. Entrance Test 2019 will be of 100 marks.
- The question paper will consist of 100 multiple choice questions.
- There is no negative marking.
- There will be 25 questions on each of the following sections in the paper -
- English Grammar, Usage & Comprehension
- Legal aptitude, Analytical ability & Logical Reasoning
- Current Legal News & General Knowledge
- Social Sciences with an emphasis on Indian Constitution & Political System in India.
- Pune, New Delhi, Navi Mumbai, Jodhpur, Indore, Lucknow & Jaipur
- The Admit Card (Hall Ticket) will be available online. Students shall download the admit card after completion of the online application process from the university Website: www.bvuniversity.edu.in
Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune LLB Admission 2019 Application Process
- A candidate desirous of appearing for the LLB Entrance Test 2019 is required to complete the prescribed online application form and submit to the University along with entrance test fee.
- The application form is available online at: www.bvuniversity.edu.in
- The candidates should strictly follow the instructions given in the website while filling up the application form online, and must read the instructions carefully before filling up the online application form. Instructions are mentioned at ‘Registration Guide’ menu which is available on website.
- Before filling up the application form online, candidates should:
- Create their login credential
- Have a scanned image of their recent passport size photograph (Refer to guidelines mentioned on the Website)
- Have a scanned image of their signature, ready before filling up the online application form
Entrance Test Fee:
- Entrance test fee: Rs 1,200 /-
- The entrance test fee shall be paid through payment gateway using internet banking mode or through debit/credit card. Service charges and other taxes for transaction as applicable by bank have to be paid by the applicant.
- The entrance test fee, once paid, will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates who remain absent for the entrance test will forfeit their entrance test fee.
For more information visit the website: www.bvuniversity.edu.in
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune
Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg, Pune - 411 030, Phone No. : 020 24407131/132/133, Fax No. : 020-24329675, Website: www.bvuniversity.edu.in