Bharati Vidyapeeth New Law College Pune announces Entrance Test for Admission to LLB Program 2021
Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune LLB Admission 2021 – Bharati Vidyapeeth New Law College, Pune invites application for admission to LLB 3 Year Degree Course for the academic session 2021 through an Entrance Test scheduled to be held on June 27, 2021.
Interested candidates can apply through online mode till June 20, 2021. Complete details on BVP LLB Admission 2021 can be checked from the page below.
Also, see – LAW Entrance Exam and Admission Notification 2021
BVP LLB Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last Date for submission of online Application Form – 20th June 2021
- Date of Entrance Test for LLB – 27th June 2021
- Declaration of Result – 08th July 2021
- Date of Counselling – 17th July 2021
- College Start Date – 2nd August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for BVP LLB Admission 2021
- Passed the Bachelor’s Degree in any of the faculties of any recognized university or an exam recognized as equivalent thereto and have obtained 45% of the total marks in case of general category and 40% of the total marks in case of SC & ST applicants.
- Maximum age for seeking admission into stream of 3 years bachelor degree course in law is limited to 30 years in general category.
- Age relaxation- In case of SC, ST and other backward class applicant it is limited to 35 years
BVP LLB Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://bvuniversity.edu.in/
- A candidate desirous of appearing for the LLB Entrance Test 2021 is required to complete the prescribed online application form and submit to the University along with entrance test fee.
- Candidates should strictly follow the instructions given in the website while filling up the application form online, and must read the instructions carefully before filling up the online application form
Entrance Test Fee
- Entrance Test Fee – Rs. 1200/-
- Mode of Payment – Online through debit/credit card/internet banking
- Entrance Test Updates will be provided shortly by SMS & Email. All the candidates are advised to download their Admit Cards from the website and send them by email. The candidates must bring this Admit Card at the online computer-based entrance test Centre. No candidate will be allowed entry without this Hall Ticket. The candidate is also required to bring one of the photo identification cards in original viz. Voter Identity Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Passport or Adhar Card, etc.
- A Candidate desirous of seeking admission to LLB Program should fulfill the minimum eligibility condition as stated above.
- Admission to the Program is by Merit only through Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by BVP through computer based or remote proctored internet-based Entrance Test.
- Mode of Exam – Computer-based or remote proctored internet-based Entrance Test
- Language – English
- Duration – 2 hours
- Type of Question – Multiple Choice Questions
- No. of Question – 100 question
- Total Marks – 100 marks
- Marking Scheme – There is no negative marking.
There will be 25 questions on each of the following sections in the paper –
- Section – A English Grammar, Usage & Comprehension
- Section – B Legal aptitude, Analytical ability & Logical Reasoning
- Section – C Current Legal News & General Knowledge
- Section – D Social Sciences with an emphasis on Indian Constitution & Political System in India
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website