Allahabad University LFAT 2018 Exam for B.A. LLB (Hons) Admission
Allahabad University B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) Five Year Integrated Course Admission Test 2018
Allahabad University LFAT 2018 for B.A. LLB (Hons) Admission - University of Allahabad (AU), Allahabad invites applications for admission to 5-year Integrated Bachelor of Arts Bachelor of Law (B.A + LLB) Honors Course offered at the Faculty of Law for the academic session 2018-19.
Allahabad University conducts Law Five Year Admission Test - LFAT 2018 for admission to its 5 year integrated BA LLB (Hons) Course.
About the Course
- In view of the excellent record of the Faculty in Legal Education, the University of Allahabad decided to launch BA-LLB (Hons) Five Integrated Course to be run by the Faculty of Law in close association with other faculties of the University.
- The course aims at offering instructions in subjects having enormous potential of employment & which have acquired great social, economic & administrative relevance in the contemporary society.
Also See :Â Law Entrance Exams
- Online Registration and Submission Process begins 08th April 2018
- Last Date of Submission of Online Registration: 29th April 2018
- Last Date to Deposit Fees and Submission of Form Online: 29th April 2018
- Date of Downloading Admit Cards Online only 02nd May 2018
- Date of Entrance Test: 07th May 2018 (Monday)
- The students who, at the time of joining the course of study in Law for a degree in law, have passed an exam in 10+2 or 11+1 course of schooling recognized by the Academic Council of the University or possess such academic qualifications which are considered equivalent to 10+2 or 11+1 courses by the Bar Council of India; and
- Candidates, who have secured 45% marks in case of general, 42% in case of OBC category and 40% for SC/ST, in the qualifying examination
- A candidate selected for admission to the LLB (Five Year) Integrated Course shall be given admission to the First Semester of the Course on payment of the following fee:
- Tuition Fee Rs.32000/- per Annum
- Admission Fee Rs.2500/- for the entire course
- Library Deposit Rs.2500/- (Refundable)
- Academic Support Services Rs.5000/- per Annum
- Campus Dev. Fee Rs.3000/- per Annum
- Exam Fee Rs.4500/- per Annum
- Annual Dues Rs.500/- per Annum
- Re-admission fee Rs.20000/- per Semester
- The entire annual fee amounting to Rs.50000/- shall be charged at the time of admission to the 1st Semester of B.A. LLB; thereafter, the annual fee amounting to Rs.45000/- will be submitted by the candidates each year at the time of admission in the 03rd, 05th, 07th & 09th Semesters.
- Admission to this course will be done through an Entrance Test by online mode to be held at All India Level and by offline mode only in the city of Allahabad at the centre/centres allotted by the University of Allahabad
- Candidate shall make their own arrangements for travel and stay for appearing the admission test and shall not be entitled to any TA/DA
- Admission test shall be of a duration of Two hours and shall comprise three Parts each with a maximum of 100 marks as below:
- Language Comprehension: The questions set shall aim at testing the knowledge of the candidate in English and Hindi language particularly in English Grammar and Composition
- General Awareness and Current Affairs: The questions set shall aim at testing the general knowledge and awareness of the students about the current national and international affairs.
- Reasoning, Mental Ability and Legal Aptitude: The questions set shall aim at testing reasoning power, the mental ability and the legal aptitude of the candidate
- Paper - Language Comprehension - 100 marks
- Hindi - 50 Questions
- English - 40 Qs
- Paper - General Awareness and Current Affairs - 50 Qs - 100 marks
- Paper - Reasoning, Mental Ability and Legal Aptitude- 100 marks
- Reasoning, Mental Ability - 25 Qs
- Legal Aptitude - 25 Qs
- Total - 150 Qs - 300 Marks
- Each will have 50 objective type questions of two marks each. For every correct answer, 2 marks shall be awarded and for every wrong answer 0.5 marks will be deducted.
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- All applicants belonging to General Category are required to attain 30% of the maximum marks of the respective test to qualify and to get admission in the course applied for
- All applicants of OBC category are required to attain 27% of the maximum marks of the respective test to qualify and to get admission in the course applied for; however, there is no qualifying mark for SC/ST category students
- Rs.1500/- for General/OBC Candidates
- Rs.750/- for SC/ST/PH Candidates
- Please visit auadmissions.com OR Admission-2018 link of www.allduniv.ac.in for the online Application and more details
- Prospectus for all the Admission Tests conducted by the University of Allahabad are available on the concerned link of the website www.aupravesh.org and the admission aspirants can visit the website and download it
- Aspirants are advised to read the prospectus carefully before applying
- Required for Online Form Submission: Admission aspirants are required to have a scanned copy of colored photograph (3.5 cm X 4.5 cm) and their signature. These scanned copies of coloured photo (3.5 X 4.5 cm) in JPEG Format (JPG) and signature (in JPEG (JPG) Format) are required to be uploaded during the online form submission
- The file size of photograph and signature in any case shall not exceed 20 KB for each file separately
University of Allahabad, Allahabad
(Faculty of Law), Tel.: 9452817405, Toll Free Phone No.: 18002667753, Email firstname.lastname@example.org, Website www.auadmission.co.in