SLAT 2021 Exam Date, Registration Started, Eligibility, Syllabus
Symbiosis Law School announces Law Admission Test (SLAT) 2021 for BA LLB, BBA LLB Admission
SLAT 2021 Symbiosis Law Admission Test - Symbiosis Law School (SLS) Pune invites applications for admission to 5-year BA LLB and BBA LLB Programs through Symbiosis Law Admission Test (SLAT) 2021.
Candidates who wish to take admission into BA LLB and BBA LLB Course at Symbiosis University can fill the Application Form for SLAT 2021 online mode till June 04, 2021
SLAT 2021 Important Dates
Online Registration and Payment Closes - 04th June 2021
Admit Card available Live on - 14th to 27th June 2021
Date of Entrance Test - 27th June 2021
Entrance Test Time - 9:30 am to 11:15 am
Date of Test Result - 08th July 2021
Last Date of Payment - 7th July 2021
Shortlisting Date - 13th July 2021
Slot Booking Start Date - 13th July 2021
Slot Booking End Date - 14th July 2021
Date of PI / ST-PI Dates - 16th to 26th July 2021
Declaration of 1st Merit List - 30th July 2021
Eligibility Criteria for SLAT 2021
- The candidate should have passed XII (10+2) examination from any recognized Board with a minimum of 45% marks (40% for S.C. /S.T. candidates).
- Students who have appeared for their Standard XII final examination and are awaiting results are also eligible to apply, subject to the submission of a passing certificate at the time of the final admission.
SLAT 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online only through the official website https://www.set-test.org/ till June 04, 2021, Friday (Till Midnight)
Before filling the application form read the instructions carefully and follow :
- It is mandatory to appear for SLAT (Symbiosis Law Admission Test) as a precondition for admission to SLS, Pune.
- Upload your latest scanned colour passport size photo at the time of Online Registration. (Your photograph should not be more than 3 months old).. Ensure that the information you have filled is accurate.
- However, OCI/ PIO/ Foreign Nationals are exempted from appearing for SLAT 2021 and have to apply through Symbiosis Center for International Education (www.scie.ac.in). .
SLAT Registration fee - Rs. 1950/- (Non-refundable and non-transferable).
B.A. LL.B & B.B.A. LL.B - Rs. 1000/- for each programme (non-refundable and non-transferable)
Modes of Payment - Candidates may pay through – Billdesk Payment Gateway, Easebuzz Payment Gateway, Indian Bank Payment Gateway & Demand Draft.
SLAT 2021 Admit Card
- The Test Centre and its address will be printed on the Admit Card. SLAT 2021 Admit Card should be printed (color printouts only. B&W printouts will not be accepted) from the SET website [set-test.org] which will be available from Monday, June 14, 2021, till Sunday, June 27, 2021.
Selection Process for Symbiosis BA LLB, BBA LLB Admission 2021
- Selection will be based on Symbiosis Law Admission Test (SLAT) 2021 and PI-WAT (Personal Interaction and Writing Ability Test).
SLAT 2021 Exam Pattern
Mode of Exam - Computer Based Test (CBT) mode
Exam Duration - 105 minutes (75 minutes for MCQ’s and followed by 30 minutes for WAT)
Type of question - MCQs Type Test
Sessions - 3 - morning, afternoon, and evening
Negative Marking - There is no negative marking for wrong answers.
Structure of SLAT 2021
Timing: 9.30 am to 11.15 am
Section Number of Questions Total Marks
Logical Reasoning 15 15
Legal Reasoning 15 15
Analytical Reasoning 15 15
Reading Comprehension 15 15
General Knowledge 15 15
Total 75 75
Written Ability Test (WAT) Yes
- SLAT 2021 will be conducted in CBT mode across 83 cities all over India. A candidate may choose three preferences of test cities.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
Symbiosis Law School (SLS) Pune
S. No. 227, Plot No. 11, Symbiosis Marg, Off Rohan Mithila, Viman Nagar, Pune-411014, Maharashtra, India, Phone: +91- 83800 20926 , 8380020928, E-mail: email@example.com, Website: www.symlaw.ac.in
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here