SET Law - SLAT 2018 Symbiosis Law School BA LLB, BBA LLB Admission
Symbiosis Law Entrance Test - SET Law/ SLAT 2018
Symbiosis Entrance Test Law or SET Law/ SLAT 2018- Symbiosis Law School (SLS) Pune invites applications for admission to 5-year Bachelor of Arts-Bachelor of Laws (BA LLB), Bachelor of Business Administration-Bachelor of Laws (B.B.A LLB), 3-year Bachelor of Laws (LLB) Programs for the session 2018-19
It is mandatory to appear for SLAT (Symbiosis Law Admission Test) as a precondition for admission to SLS, Pune
Symbiosis International University is conducting the SET Law 2018 on 05th May 2018. The Symbiosis Entrance Test law or SET Law/ SLAT will be held in as many as 21 cities across India.
Online Registration Starts (SLAT/SLS Pune): 29th January 2018
SLAT Registration & Payment Closes: 14th April 2018
SLAT Admit Card will be Available: 21nd April 2018
SLAT Exam Date: 05th May 2018
SLAT Result: 14th May 2018
SLS, Pune Online Payment Closes: 13th May 2018
SLS Pune Payment via Demand Draft Closes on: 09th May 2018
LS Pune Shortlist & Slot booking for PI-WAT: 16th May 2018
Shortlisted candidates can download PI-WAT letter: 17th May 2018
PI-WAT for SLS Pune at SLS Pune Campus: 19th ,20th, 21st 22nd May 2018
Commencement of the Classes: 02nd July 2018
Intake of Capacity
- The total intake is 300 seats [inclusive of 180 seats of BB.A. LL.B. (Hons.) and 120 seats of BA. LL.B. (Hons.)]
- Separate Merit Lists for BB.A. LL.B. (Hons.) and BA. LL.B. (Hons.) Program will be prepared and published.At the time of SLAT registration, it shall be mandatory for the candidates to clearly indicate the program to which they wish to apply.
Also See : Law Entrance Exams
- For BA LLB/ BBA LLB Programs: Candidate should have passed 10+2 examination from any recognized Board with minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ ST candidates). Students who have appeared for their standard XII final examination and waiting for the result are also eligible to apply, subject to submission of passing certificate at the time of the final admission
- For LLB Programs: Candidate should be a graduate from any recognized University with minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST students) in one attempt (no compartment). Students who have appeared for their final year degree examination and awaiting Results are also eligible to apply, subject to submission of passing certificate by the announced date
- For LLM Program: Candidates should have a 3 or 5 years LL.B. degree from any Indian or Foreign University recognized by the UGC with at least 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% for SC/ ST candidates)
- Candidates who have appeared for the final year LLB examination may also apply
- Maximum age limit for five-year course is 20 years for general category and 22 years for SC/ST at the time of appearing for SET as on Saturday, May 05, 2018
- Symbiosis Law Admission Test (SLAT)
- PI-WAT (Personal Interaction and Writing Ability Test)
A. Symbiosis Law Admission Test (SLAT):
- Symbiosis Law Admission Test shall be conducted at different centers across the India. SLAT will be an online admission test for 150 marks. Structure of test includes 150 questions for 1 mark each covering Logical Reasoning, Legal Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning, Reading Comprehension and General Knowledge. A total time of 150 minutes shall be given to candidates to solve the questions.
- On declaration of SLAT result SLS, Pune will publish the list of shortlisted candidates who are eligible for PI-WAT process.
B. PI-WAT (Personal Interaction and Writing Ability Test):
- PI (Personal Interaction):Personal interaction/ interview of shortlisted candidates will be conducted by panel of experts from Industry / Academic.
- WAT (Writing Ability Test):The test includes writing a short essay on a given topic.Maximum score for PI-WAT will be 50 marks.
- Venue of PI-WAT:PI-WAT for SLS, Pune Short listed candidates will be conducted at SLS Pune Campus, Viman Nagar only
- PI-WAT Schedule:(refer the table of important dates provided below)
- Slot booking:The candidate needs to book a slot for PI-WAT at SLS, Pune. Slot booking link for shortlisted candidates will be available on our websitewww.symlaw.ac.in
- Declaration of Merit Lists:Based on the 50 % weightage of scores for SLAT and 50% for PI-WAT, the Merit lists will be declared on our web-sitewww.symlaw.ac.in
Reservation of Seats
- Within the sanctioned intake:
- SC - 15%
- ST - 7.5%
- DA - 03%
- Wards of Serving /Retired Defense Personnel - 05%
- Over & above sanctioned intake:
- Kashmiri Migrants - 02 seats per Programme
- International students - 15 % (including foreign nationals, PIO and NRI)
Applicant must register online for Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) [For details, please visit www.set-test.org]
Symbiosis Law School (SLS) Pune
Email: email@example.com, Website www.symlaw.ac.in