Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test (RULET) 2019 for BA-LLB admission
Rajasthan University announces Law Entrance Test RULET 2019 for Admission to BA LLB Program
Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test - RULET 2019 - Rajasthan University, Jaipur has released notification for RULET 2019 (Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test) for admission into B.A., LLB (Hons) for University Five Year Law College and B.A. LLB for Affiliated Colleges for the academic year 2019-20.
Interested candidates can read the necessary details regarding RULET 2019 such as application form, eligibility criteria, RULET exam pattern etc. on this page.
See: Law Entrance Exams
Rajasthan University Law Entrance Exam
- The University of Rajasthan, Jaipur, has announced the exam dates for the Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test (RULET-2019). The exam is scheduled to be conducted on 09th June 2019 (Sunday).
- RULET is conducted for taking admission to the five-year Integrated Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Law (B.A plus LLB) Programs in General & Honours Categories for the commencing academic session of 2019
Important Dates for RULET 2019
- Availability of Application Form: 11th May 2019
- Last Date to Submit Application Form: 01st June 2019
- Date of Entrance Test: 09th June 2019 (Sunday, 09.00 am to 11.00 am at RU Campus, Jaipur)
Courses Offered & Seats
- BA LLB Hons (University Five Year Law College)
- BA LLB Integrated Course (For Affiliated Colleges)
- The admission to first semester of B.A., LLB (Hons.) will be done for 120 seats for University Five Year Law Colleges (SFS College)
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan University B.A., LLB (Hons) Admission 2019
- All the candidates who are applying for RULET-2019 are advised to ensure their eligibility before filling the application form, as provided in the University Prospectus 2019-20 available on University Website.
- Those interested in applying should have passed Class 12 with at least 50% marks (for SC/ST 45%). Students who are appearing in Class 12 examination (for academic session 2018 to 2019) are also eligible to appear in the entrance exam.
- The applicants will be able to take up the exam even if they appeared in any 1 semester and the result has not been declared yet, but they need to produce provisional admission, which will stand cancelled if they could not get the requisite eligibility within the stipulated time
Age and Concession
- Age Criteria: A as per BCI norms
- Concession: As per University norms provided in the University Prospectus 2019-20
- The RULET 2019 exam consists of 200 multiple choice objective type questions
- The language of paper will be in English Only
- Applicant will not lose any marks for wrong answer and 1 mark will be added for each correct answer given
- The duration of the exam is 120 minutes (2 hours duration)
- The distribution of questions and marks of the exam is as follows:
- Language Ability - 50 No. of Questions; 50 Marks
- General Knowledge - 30 to 40 No. of Questions; 30 Marks
- General Science - 30 to 40 No. of Questions; 30 Marks
- Legal Reasoning - 30 to 40 No. of Questions; 30 Marks
- Social Studies - 30 to 40 No. of Questions; 30 Marks
- After the Entrance Test Results are declared, the student also needs to go through Group Discussion (GD) for 40 marks and Personal Interview (PI) for 60 marks in order to complete the admission procedure
- The final result will be workout on the basis of marks obtained in Written Test, G.D. & P.I. (out of 300 marks). In case of equal marks, the admission will be given on the basis of marks obtained in 10+2 (XII) examination. Sample question paper is available on the website
- Reservation criteria for RULET 2019 for various categories are mentioned below:
- GEN - 46%
- SC - 16%
- ST - 12%
- OBC - 21%
- SBC - 01%
- PH/Disabled - 3%
- Kashmiri Migrants - 1%
RULET 2019 Application Process
- Interested, eligible candidates are required to download the application form from the website www.univraj.org and should submit it to the department of law along with a DD of Rs.2000/- drawn in the favour of "Convener, RULET, University of Rajasthan" payable at Jaipur.
- The photocopy of Class 12 marks sheet must be enclosed with the application form for those who have already passed the exam. Incomplete forms without entrance fee will not be entertained.
- Downloaded application form must be duly filled and to be submitted in the Department of Law, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur, along with a Demand Draft of Rs.2000/- drawn in the favour of "Convener RULET, University of Rajasthan" payable at Jaipur between 08.00 am to 01.00 pm.
- Incomplete forms without entrance fee will not be entertained. Forms received after 04.00 pm on 01st June 2019 onwards shall be rejected without any correspondence
For more details, please visit https:// uniraj.org/RULET2019
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here