National Law University BA.LLB (Hons) and BBA.LL.B (Hons) Admission 2019
NLU Notification for admission to B.A. LL.B. (Hons.)/ B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.)/ LL.M. Programme for the Academic Year 2019-2020
NLU BA.LLB (Hons) and BBA.LL.B (Hons) Admission 2019 - National Law University (NLU), Orissa, Cuttack, invites applications for eligible candidates seeking admission to B.A.LL.B.(Hons.) / B.B.A.LL.B. (Hons.) / LL.M. Programmes for the Academic Session 2019-2020 under Foreign Nationals / NRI / NRI Sponsored Categories.
See: Law Entrance Exams
NLU BA.LLB (Hons) and BBA.LL.B (Hons) Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date to submit the application form: 22nd June 2019
No. of Seats
- Out of the total 120 seats of B.A.LL.B. (Hons.) and 60 seats for B.B.A.LL.B. (Hons.) Program, 15 Seats (10 in B.A.LL.B. & 5 in B.B.A.LL.B.) are allotted to NRI/NRI sponsored candidates and 6 seats (4 in B.A.LL.B. & 2 in B.B.A.LL.B.) are allotted to Foreign Nationals.
- The unfilled seats in Foreign Nationals Category will get converted to NRI/NRI Sponsored Category and to General Category subsequently.
Eligibility Criteria for NLU BA.LLB(Hons) and BBA.LL.B(Hons) Admission 2019
- The candidates under Foreign National Category shall be admitted directly on the basis of their 10+2 / Intermediate marks.
- However, applications under NRI / NRI Sponsored Category shall be considered for admission in case the candidate has appeared for CLAT 2019 under NRI/NRI Sponsored category.
- They shall send the filled in application form along with the copy of the admit card of CLAT 2019, other relevant documents and prescribed fees. They shall be admitted as per their Rank in CLAT 2019, depending upon the vacancies.
- Candidates of the above mentioned categories shall fulfil other requirements regarding age and qualifications as per CLAT-2019 and NLUO eligibility Regulations.
- The merit list of Foreign Nationals will be determined on the basis of their 10+2 marks. If there is a tie, then the marks of 10th standard will be taken into consideration.
- If still there is no change in rank then, the higher in age shall get preference or in case of need the final admission will be done based on a lottery.
NLU BA.LLB (Hons) and BBA.LL.B (Hons) Admission 2019 Application Process
- Candidates who wish to apply under Foreign Nationals Category/NRI/NRI sponsored category shall submit the duly filled in application form which can be downloaded from our Website i.e. www.nluo.ac.in with all supporting documents along with DD for Rs. 20,000/- drawn in favour of Registrar, National Law University Odisha, payable at Cuttack on or before Saturday, 22nd June 2019.
- Selected candidates should complete the admission formalities by paying required fees on the scheduled dates to be announced in the University Website: www.nluo.ac.in.
- This amount of Rs.20,000/- is not refundable but adjustable in the fee payable by the candidate. The said amount will be forfeited in case the candidate is shortlisted/ called for admission but not reporting for admission as on schedule.
- However, Rs. 18,000/- will be refunded after a deduction of Rs.2,000/-towards administrative charges, in case she/he is not getting shortlisted for admission at NLUO, Cuttack. Once the candidate is admitted under the Foreign Nationals / NRI / NRI sponsored category the admission will not be converted into any other category subsequently.
National Law University, Odisha
National Law University, Odisha, Cuttack, Kathajodi Campus, SEC - 13, CDA, Cuttack–753015, Odisha (India), Ph.: +91 671 2338018, website www.nluo.ac.in