National Law University (NLU) Odisha Admission Notification for B.A. LL.B. (Hons.), B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) and LL.M. Program for the Academic Year 2020-21
National Law University Odisha Admission 2020 – National Law University (NLU), Odisha, Cuttack invites applications from eligible candidates seeking admission to B.A.LL.B.(Hons.) / B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) / LL.M. Programs for the Academic Session 2020-21 under Foreign Nationals / NRI / NRI Sponsored Categories.
About the Program
- B.A. LL.B. (Hons.)
- B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.)
- LL.M. Program
No. of Seats
- Out of the total 120 Seats of BA LLB (Hons.) & 60 Seats for BBA LLB (Hons.) Program, 15 Seats (10 in BA LLB & 5 in BBA LLB) are allotted to NRI/NRI sponsored candidates and 6 seats (4 in BA LLB & 2 in BBA LLB) are allotted to Foreign Nationals.
- The unfilled seats in Foreign Nationals Category will get converted to NRI/NRI Sponsored Category and to General Category subsequently.
National Law University Odisha Admission 2020 Important Dates
- Last date for submission of form – 05th October 2020
Eligibility Criteria for National Law University Odisha Admission 2020
BA LLB (Hons) and BBA LLB (Hons)
- The candidates under Foreign National Category shall be admitted directly on the basis of their 10+2 / Intermediate marks.
- However, applications under NRI / NRI Sponsored Category shall be considered for admission in case the candidate has appeared for CLAT 2020 under NRI/NRI Sponsored category.
- They shall send the filled in application form along with the copy of the admit card of CLAT 2020, other relevant documents and prescribed fees. They shall be admitted as per their Rank in CLAT 2020, depending upon the vacancies.
- Candidates of the above mentioned categories shall fulfil other requirements regarding age and qualifications as per CLAT-2020 and NLUO eligibility Regulations.
- The merit list of Foreign Nationals will be determined on the basis of their 10+2 marks. If there is a tie, then the marks of 10th standard will be taken into consideration.
- If still there is no change in rank then, the higher in age shall get preference or in case of need the final admission will be done based on a lottery.
National Law University Odisha Admission 2020 Application Process
- Candidates who wish to apply under Foreign Nationals Category/NRI/NRI sponsored category shall submit the duly filled in application form which can be downloaded from our Website i.e. www.nluo.ac.in
- This amount of Rs.20,000/- is not refundable but adjustable in the fee payable by the candidate. The said amount will be forfeited in case the candidate is shortlisted/ called for admission but not reporting for admission as on schedule.
- Once the candidate is admitted under the Foreign Nationals / NRI / NRI sponsored category the admission will not be converted into any other category subsequently.
- The application fee of Rs. 20,000/- must be sent through NEFT/RTGS to the bank details.
- The candidates under Foreign National Category shall be admitted directly on the basis of their 10+2/Intermediate marks.
- The merit list of Foreign Nationals will be determined on the basis of their 10+2 marks. If there is a tie, then the marks of 10th standard will be taken into consideration
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website