AILET Exam 2019: Notification, Dates, Eligibility, Application
NLU Delhi announces All India Law Entrance Test AILET 2019 for Law Courses Admission
AILET Exam 2019 - The National Law University (NLU) invites applications for admission to B.A. LL.B. (Hons.), LL.M. and Ph.D. Programs for the Academic Year 2019-20 commencing from August 2019
The aspirants can check complete details on AILET 2019 Application Form including the complete process to apply, eligibility criteria, fee, total seats etc. from this page are given below.
Also see : Law Entrance Exams
- BA LLB (Hons) - 5 year Program
- LLM - 1 year
AILET 2019 Important Dates
B.A. LLB (Hons.) - Five Year Integrated Program
- Issues of notification: 04th January 2019
- Online Application Form Available: 04th January 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application Forms:
08th April 2019extended till April 15, 2019
- Online Availability of Admit Card: 22nd April 2019
- Examination Date of AILET 2019: 05th May 2019 [Timing 03:00 PM to 04:30 PM]
- Declaration of AILET 2019 Result [BA.LLB (Hons.)]: 24th May 2019
- Date for Issue of letters for admission (1st List): 24th May 2019
- Last Date for Depositing Fee (1st List): 13th June 2019
- Date for Spot Counseling for Vacant Seats: 25th June 2019
- Last Date for Depositing Fee for the candidates selected in spot counseling: 05th July 2019
- Closing Date for Admission: 25th July 2019
- Interview of selected candidates Last Week of July 2019
- Orientation Program: Last Week of July 2019
- Start of Session/Classes: 01st August 2019
LL.M (One Year Program)
- Declaration of LLM AILET 2019 Result: 02nd July 2019
- Declaration of Ph.D. AILET 2019 Result: 16th July 2019
Also see : Phd Admissions
Eligibility Criteria for AILET Exam 2019
B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) - Five-Year Program
- Eligibility: Senior Secondary School Examination (10+2 System) or Equivalent Examination with 50% marks. The candidates appearing in the 12th standard examination in March/April 2019 can also apply.
- Total Seats: 80 [70 Seats on merit through All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) and 10 Seats for direct admission to Foreign Nationals on merit (5 seats for Foreign Nationals & 5 seats for OCI/PIO)]. Foreign Nationals are exempted from AILET. Foreign Nationals to be eligible should have obtained 65% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Reservation: 15% for SC candidates, 7.5% for ST candidates and 5% for Persons with Disabilities.
- Note: One additional supernumerary seat for Kashmiri Migrants. Two additional supernumerary seats for Residents of Jammu & Kashmir
LL.M. - One-Year Program
- Eligibility: LL.B. or an Equivalent Law Degree with 55% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/ Persons with Disabilities). The candidates appearing in final year LL.B. Examination in April/May 2019 can also apply.
- Total Seats: 80 [70 Seats on merit through All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) and 10 Seats for direct admission to Foreign Nationals on merit (5 seats for Foreign Nationals & 5 seats for OCI/PIO)]. Foreign Nationals are exempted from AILET (No. of seats may vary).
- Reservation: 15% for SC candidates, 7.5% for ST candidates, 5% for Persons with Disabilities.
- Note: One additional supernumerary seat for Kashmiri Migrants. Ph
Ph.D. - Program
- Eligibility: LL.M. Degree with 55% Marks or its Equivalent (50% in case of SC/ST/ Persons with Disabilities). For detailed eligibility conditions visit University website www.nludelhi.ac.in
- Number of Seats: 08 Seats (No. of seats may vary).
AILET 2019 Admission Process
- Admission to B.A. LL.B. (Hons.), LL.M. and Ph.D. Programs will be through AILET to be conducted at Bangalore, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin, Cuttack, Delhi, Gandhinagar, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Jodhpur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Raipur, and Varanasi on May 5th, 2019 (Sunday).
AILET 2019 Application Process
- Interested candidates should apply only online on payment of Rs.3050/- (Rupees Three Thousand Fifty Only) for General Category Candidates, Rs.1050/- (Rupees One thousand Fifty only) in case of SC/ST and Persons with Disabilities (PD) along with copy of requisite Caste/Persons with Disabilities Certificate.
- Below Poverty Line (BPL) applicants of SC/ST Category are exempted from application fee. For further details relating to Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Pattern of Entrance Test etc. visit University Website http://www.nludelhi.ac.in.
- The candidates should apply only online for admission through: http://nludelhi.admissionhelp.com, http://www.nludelhi.ac.in up to April 08th, 2019.
- The admit cards will be available online w.e.f. April 22nd, 2019 on the above websites.
- Note: The reservations for admissions are subject to any decision by the Govt. of NCT of Delhi and NLU Delhi.
National Law University (NLU), Delhi
(A University of Law Estd in 2008 by Act No-1 of 2008 of NCT of Delhi), Sector-14, Dwarka, New Delhi-110078, Website www.nludelhi.ac.in