AILET Exam 2020, Notification, Dates, Eligibility, Application
NLU Delhi announces All India Law Entrance Test AILET 2020 for Law Courses Admission
AILET Exam 2020 - The National Law University (NLU) invites applications for admission to B.A. LL.B. (Hons.), LL.M. and Ph.D. Programs for the Academic Year 2020-21 commencing from August 2020.
The aspirants can check complete details on AILET 2020 Application Form including the complete process to apply, eligibility criteria, fee, total seats etc. from this page are given below
- BA LLB (Hons) - 5 year Program
- LLM - 1 year
Also see : Law Entrance Exams
AILET 2020 Important Dates
- Issues of notification: 1st week of January 2020
- Online Application Form Available: 1st week of January 2020
- Last Date for Submission of Application Forms: 2nd week of April 2020
- Online Availability of Admit Card: 4th week of April 2020
- Examination Date of AILET 2020: 03th May 2020 [Timing 10:00 am to 11:30 am]
- Declaration of AILET 2020 Result [BA.LLB (Hons.)]: 4th week of May 2020
- Declaration of LLM AILET 2020 Result: 1st week of July 2020
- Declaration of Ph.D. AILET 2020 Result: 2nd week of July 2020
Also see : Phd Admissions
Eligibility Criteria for AILET Exam 2020
B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) - Five-Year Program
- Eligibility: Senior Secondary School Examination (10+2 System) or Equivalent Examination with 50% marks. The candidates appearing in the 12th standard examination in March/April 2020 can also apply.
- Total Seats: 80 [70 Seats on merit through All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) and 10 Seats for direct admission to Foreign Nationals on merit (5 seats for Foreign Nationals & 5 seats for OCI/PIO)]. Foreign Nationals are exempted from AILET. Foreign Nationals to be eligible should have obtained 65% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Reservation: 15% for SC candidates, 7.5% for ST candidates and 5% for Persons with Disabilities.
Note: One additional supernumerary seat for Kashmiri Migrants. Two additional supernumerary seats for Residents of Jammu & Kashmir
LL.M. - One-Year Program
- Eligibility: LL.B. or an Equivalent Law Degree with 55% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/ Persons with Disabilities). The candidates appearing in final year LL.B. Examination in April/May 2020 can also apply.
- Total Seats: 80 [70 Seats on merit through All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) and 10 Seats for direct admission to Foreign Nationals on merit (5 seats for Foreign Nationals & 5 seats for OCI/PIO)]. Foreign Nationals are exempted from AILET (No. of seats may vary).
- Reservation: 15% for SC candidates, 7.5% for ST candidates, 5% for Persons with Disabilities.
Note: One additional supernumerary seat for Kashmiri Migrants. Ph
Ph.D. - Program
- Eligibility: LL.M. Degree with 55% Marks or its Equivalent (50% in case of SC/ST/ Persons with Disabilities). For detailed eligibility conditions visit University website www.nludelhi.ac.in
- Number of Seats: 08 Seats (No. of seats may vary).
AILET 2020 Admission Process
- Admission to B.A. LL.B. (Hons.), LL.M. and Ph.D. Programs will be through AILET to be conducted at Bangalore, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin, Cuttack, Delhi, Gandhinagar, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Jodhpur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Raipur, and Varanasi on May 3rd, 2020 (Sunday).
AILET 2020 Application Process
- Interested candidates should apply only online on payment of Rs.3050/- (Rupees Three Thousand Fifty Only) for General Category Candidates, Rs.1050/- (Rupees One thousand Fifty only) in case of SC/ST and Persons with Disabilities (PD) along with copy of requisite Caste/Persons with Disabilities Certificate.
- Below Poverty Line (BPL) applicants of SC/ST Category are exempted from application fee. For further details relating to Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Pattern of Entrance Test etc. visit University Website http://www.nludelhi.ac.in.
- The candidates should apply only online for admission through: http://nludelhi.admissionhelp.com, http://www.nludelhi.ac.in up to 2nd week of April 2020
- The admit cards will be available online from: 4th week of April 2020 on the above websites.
Note: Reservations for admissions are subject to any decision by the Govt. of NCT of Delhi and NLU Delhi.
National Law University (NLU), Delhi
(A University of Law Estd in 2008 by Act No-1 of 2008 of NCT of Delhi), Sector-14, Dwarka, New Delhi-110078, Website www.nludelhi.ac.in
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here