LSAT India 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Law School Admission Test (LSAT 2019) Eligibility Criteria
The Law School Admission Test (LSAT 2019) is a worldwide Level Entrance Examination. LSAT exam is organized to offer admission into various Law Colleges/Institutions of India and Foreign Countries
LSAT India 2019 - Pearson VUE on behalf of USA based Law School Admission Council (LSAC) has announced Law School Admission Test (LSAT) India on 19th May 2019, along with online registration process for LSAT India application form
The online registration process for LSAT India application form 2019 has begun on 15th October 2018
Also See: Law Entrance Exam 2019
Eligibility Criteria 2019 to get admission to LSAT India Colleges through LSAT Exam 2019
- Pearson VUE has notified LSAT India 2019 eligibility criteria on October 04, 2018 for those seeking admissions through the law school admission test. As per the eligibility criteria of LSAT India 2019
- Applicants need to be a citizen of India. Candidates should have qualified 12th board examination of 10+2 education system of CBSE or any other equivalent education board, if applying for undergraduate law programs including BA LLB
- Those applying for postgraduate law programs including LLM need to be an LLB degree holder with minimum qualifying marks. The qualifying marks, however, shall vary for each of the participating colleges across India.
- Candidates are advised to visit the official websites of the associated colleges before registering for LSAT - India 2019 exam
- There is no age limit to apply for LSAT India exam. Candidates have to check the age limit as specified by individual colleges wherein they are seeking admission.
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here