IIT Kharagpur LLB (Hons) IPR Entrance Exam 2021 Application form, Dates, Eligibility, Pattern
IIT Kharagpur announces Entrance Exam for Admission to LLB (Hons) Degree in Intellectual Property Rights 2021
IIT Kharagpur LLB (Hons) IPR Entrance Exam 2021 - Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law (RGSOIPL), Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kharagpur has invited applications for admission to LLB (Hons) Degree Course in Intellectual Property Rights for the Academic Year 2021 through an entrance test.
About the Program
- Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law (RGSOIPL) is the first of its kind law school to impart legal education with IP specialization within the IIT System bringing synergy among science, technology, management and law.
- The School offers a Six-Semester, Three-Year Full-Time residential programme leading to the Degree of Bachelor of Laws (Hons) in Intellectual Property Law approved by the Bar Council of India.
IIT Kharagpur LLB (Hons) IPR Entrance Exam 2021 Important Dates
Commencement of Online Application - 25th February 2021
Closure for Online Application - 20th March 2021
Date of Admit Card Issued - To be Announced Later
Date of Examination - 08th May 2021 (Saturday)
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Kharagpur LLB (Hons) IPR Admission 2021
Any of the following Options may be satisfied
First Class Bachelor's Degree in Engineering / Technology / Medicine or equivalent.
First Class Masters Degree in Science or Pharmacy or equivalent.
First Class MBA Degree with any of the above.
The requisite qualifying marks for admission are-
CGPA 6.5 in 10 point scale or 60% marks for GE/OBC candidates
CGPA 6.0 and 55% marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- The CGPA will not be converted into percentage marks if the degree awarding institute provides marks in CGPA system. Their admission will be based on the CGPA awarded in the transcript.
- If the CGPA is on a different scale other than 10.0, the eligibility of the candidate will be calculated corresponding to the equivalence stated above.
- The evaluation method is divided into two parts – Computer based test and interview (Online).
- Both the examinations will have a weightage of 70%. Interviews will be given a weightage of 30%.
- LLB written paper will be comprised of English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Logical Reasoning and Legal Aptitude.
Question Paper Pattern
English - 60 marks
Logical Reasoning - 20 marks
Mathematical Ability - 15 marks
Basic Science (Chemistry, Physics, Life Science) - 35 marks
Legal Aptitude - 70 marks
- The institute reserves the right to cancel or change test centres
- The changes, if any, will be notified to the candidate well in advance.
IIT Kharagpur LLB (Hons) IPR Entrance Exam 2021 Application Procedure
- Interested Candidates can apply online through the official website www.iitkgp.ac.in
Instructions to Fill In Online Application Form:
Step-I - Fill in the online application form
Register with Your Email Id and Login. Fill in the appropriate data. Please note that you have to upload your testimonials wherever it is required to validate your information along with your digital photograph and signature.
Step-II - Make Payment and Submit Application
Payment of application fee has to be made through online payment gateway only.
Step-III - Take Print out
After final submission of your online application, you will be able to generate your online application print with your specific details/data. This application print may be retained with you for future requirements.
- Please note that you Need not send the application by post. Your application will be considered on the basis of your final submission through online.
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here