Bihar Institute of Law Patna LLB Entrance Test (BILAT) 2019, Dates, Eligibility, Application
Bihar Institute of Law announces Bachelor of Law Entrance Test (BILAT) 2019 for LLB Admission
Bihar institute of Law LLB Entrance Test (BILAT) 2019 - The Bihar Institute of law, Patna is conducting Bachelor of Law Entrance Test for admission to LLB (Three year Degree course) hereinafter called BILAT, for the session 2019
Bihar Institute of Law Entrance Test 2019 Important Dates
- Last date of receipt of duly filled up application form by registered post/Speed post to the Principal, Bihar Institute of Law, Raja Bazar, Ashiana More, Patna-800014: 22nd May 2019
- Admit card to distributed at Bihar Institute of Law, Patna: 22nd May 2019
- Date of Entrance test: 25th May 2019
- Publication of result: 30th May 2019
- Date of commencement of admission: 01st June 2019
See: Law Entrance Exams
Eligibility Criteria for Bihar institute of Law LLB Admission 2019
- Admission to LL.B. Part-I shall be open to candidates, having Bachelor's degree in Arts, Science, Commerce, Engineering or any other discipline from a recognized University or possessing such academic qualification as is considered equivalent to a Bachelor's degree by any recognized University with at least 45 % marks.
- Appearing candidates in final year Bachelors Examination arc also eligible to apply for the Entrance test subject to the condition that their examination results of Bachelors Degree must be declared before the date of admission to LL.B. Part-I
Important Note: The appearing candidate must appear with their final year mark sheet before the Admission.
No. of Seats: 180
Bihar Institute of Law Entrance Test 2019 Information
Medium of Entrance Test:
- The medium of entrance test shall be English
- The entrance test will be MCQ based.
Duration of test: 2 hours
- The Bihar Institute of Law shall publish the category wise merit list of successful candidates and merit list will be available on the notice board of the Bihar Institute of Law on the Bihar Institute of Law website. No enquiry regarding result shall be entertained. The successful candidates will be admitted to the Bihar Institute of Law in accordance with merit list declared by the college.
Selection Process for Bihar Institute of Law Entrance Test 2019
- The admission to LL.B. course will be done strictly in order of the merit list drawn on the basis of the performance of the candidate in the aforesaid Entrance Test However, every candidate must secure a minimum of 40% marks in the entrance test hi order to get admission in LL.B, course in other words, if a candidate gets less than 40% marks in the entrance test, he/she will be disqualified to take admission in LLB. Course in-different of any category.
- In case of equal marks obtained by two or more candidates in the entrance test the candidate obtained higher marks in graduation shall be admitted.
- In case of equal marks obtained in entrance test & Graduation marks by the two or more candidates the candidate having higher age to be admitted on the seat
Bihar Institute of Law LLB Admission 2019 Application Process
- The Prospectus including the Application Form may be obtained from the office of BIHAR INSTITUTE OF LAW, Patna, Rs. 800/- (including the Entrance Test Fee). Form and Prospectus for Entrance Test can also be downloaded from the college website: www.bilpatna.com
- The candidates who obtains Form and Prospectus through College website has to attach Bank
- Draft or pay-in-clip in favor of Bihar Institute of Law, Patna of Rs. 900/-,
- The dully filled Application Form, Admit Card and Attendance sheet along with Bank Draft, (Bank Draft to be submitted only by those applicants who have downloaded form and prospectus through the College website) self attested copies of all Mark sheet Certificate (including Matric) & Caste Certificate, PH certificate (if required) be sent to the Principal Bihar Institute of Law,
- Raja Bazar, Ashiana More, Post – B.V. College, Patna – 800 014. Form should reach to the office of Principal on or before the last date of submission of Form
Bihar Institute of Law, Patna
(Recognized by Bar council of India, Affiliated to Magadh University, Gaya) Principal Bihar Institute of Law, Raja Bazar, Ashiana More, Post – B.V. College, Patna – 800 014,website:www.bilpatna.in
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here