ALCAT 2019 - Alliance Common Law Admission Test Notification, Dates, Eligibility
Alliance University announces Alliance Common Law Admission Test (ALCAT) 2019 for Admission to Law Programs
ALCAT 2019 Alliance Common Law Admission Test - Alliance University, Bangalore invites applications for admission to 5 years Integrated Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Law (Honors) (BA LLB), 5 years Integrated Bachelor of Business Administration, Bachelor of Law, (Honors) (BBA LLB), 1- year Master of Law (LLM) and 3 years Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Law Programs Offered at Alliance School of Law for the session 2019 through ALCAT 2019-20
The notification for Alliance University ALCAT 2019 Alliance Common Law Admission Test has been announced.
See: BBA Admission 2019
- B.A. LL. B. (Hons.) - 5 year Program
- BBA LL. B. (Hons.) - 5 year Program
- Master of Law (LL.M.) - 1 year Program
- Ph.D. in Law
Also see: Law Entrance Exams 2019 Notification
Alliance University ALCAT 2019 Important Dates (all Programs)
- B.A. LL. B. (Hons.): 31st March 2019
- BBA LL. B. (Hons.): 31st March 2019
- Ph.D. in Law: 21st February 2019
- ALCAT 2019 Exam: To be announced
Eligibility Criteria for Alliance University Law Admission 2019
- For BA LLB/BBA LLB Programs: Candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate (40% marks for SC/ST candidates).
- For LL.M Program: Candidate should have a bachelor’s degree in LLB /B.L or any other graduate degree in law recognized by bar council of India (BCI) with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category).
- For PhD Program: Candidate should have a master’s degree in LL.M (any branch) with a minimum of 55% (50% for SC/ST) in aggregate from a recognized university.
- For General Category - 20 years.
- For SC / ST and Backward Communities - 22 years.
- A high score in CLAT/LSAT/ACLAT*
- Personal Interview
- Alliance School of Law, Alliance University also uses other parameters such as scholastic and extracurricular record for admission. The final selection of the candidate will be based on the overall performance in the Admission Selection Process.
- *ACLAT - Alliance Common Law Admission Test
Pattern of ACLAT (Under-Graduate Program)
- Total Marks - 200
- Number of multiple-choice questions of one mark each 200
- Duration of Examination - Two hours (02:00 hours)
Subject areas with Weightage
- Language Proficiency - 40 Marks
- General Awareness - 50 Marks
- Legal Aptitude - 45 Marks
- Logical Reasoning and Analytical Ability - 45 Marks
- Numerical Ability - 20 Marks
- There shall be a system of Negative Marking wherein 0.25 marks will be deducted for each of the wrong answer
Alliance University ALCAT 2019 Application Process
- Candidates can apply online (www.law.alliance.edu.in)
- The application form and prospectus for all program except PhD Program can be obtained from the Office of Admissions on Payment of Rs.1000/- (Rs.2000/- for NRI and SAARC National applicants and US$50 for other foreign national applicants) in cash or through Demand Draft drawn in favour of "Alliance University" payable at Bengaluru.
- The Application Form is available at the Office of Admissions on payment of Rs.3000/- (US$100 for other foreign national applicants) in cash or through Demand Draft drawn in favour of "Alliance University" payable at Bengaluru.
Entrance Test Location
- Bangalore, Delhi, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Pune, Lucknow, Ranchi, Raipur, Vijayawada, Guwahati
Alliance University, Bangalore
(Alliance College of Law, Alliance University), Chandapura, Chikkahagade Cross, Anekal Main Road, Bangalore-562106, Karnataka, India, Tel.: +91 80-30938006, Email: email@example.com, Website www.law.alliance.edu.in
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here