AIBE 2019 All India Bar Exam (13) Dates, Application, Eligibility, Admit Card, Result
AIBE XIII - All India Bar Exam 2019 Notification
All India Bar Exam AIBE 2019 - Bar Council of India will conduct AIBE 2019 XIII on 23rd December 2018. BCI, the conducting body of AIBE XIII 2019 will be conducting the National-Level Law Exam to award candidates with the Certificate of Practice. Aspirants of law can now fill the application form of AIBE XIII 2019 announced on September 2018.
Candidates must check eligibility criteria before applying. Get here complete details of AIBE 13 Registration 2019 including start date, last date, fees, how to apply, documents to upload, eligibility, and other related information.
Also See: Law Entrance Exam 2019
About the AIBE
- The objective of The All India Bar Examination (AIBE) is to examine an advocate's capability to practice the profession of law in India.
- The AIBE will assess skills at a basic level and is intended to set a minimum benchmark for admission to the practice of law; it addresses a candidate’s analytical abilities and understanding basic knowledge of law.
- Candidates will have 11 languages to choose for attempting the examination
AIBE (13) 2019 Exam Date
- Candidates to appear in AIBE XIII (13) 2019, need to take a look at the important dates of AIBE XIII (13) 2019 as given below.
- Online Registration begins from: 26th September 2018
- Bank payment through challan starts from: 27th September 2018
- Online Registration Close: 10th December 2018
- Last Date for Payment: 13th December 2018
- Last Date for Completion of Form: 15th December 2018
- Online Release of Admit Cards: 19th December 2018
- Date of Examination: 23th December 2018
AIBE XIII 2019 - Overview
- Exam Name: All India Bar Examination (AIBE)
- Conducting Body: Bar Council of India
- Exam Type: Assessment Exam/Postgraduate
- Exam Level: National - All India Entrance Exam
- Mode of Examination: Offline/Open book
AIBE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- An advocate who has graduated after 01st July 2010 can appear in All India Bar Examination. He/she can appear as many numbers of times as it is required to clear it.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have completed LLB degree from a recognized institute.
- Qualifying Marks: There is no minimum marks requirement of LLB to appear in AIBE.
- State Bar Council Registration: Candidates must be enrolled with State Bar Council.
- The COP for AIBE-XI for the below mentioned states have been released and it is available for distribution at the respective state bar council. Candidate are requested to collect their CERTIFICATE OF PRACTICE (COP) from their respective state bar council"
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Maharashtra & Goa
- Punjab & Haryana
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
AIBE (13) 2019 Application Form
- Bar Council of India has announced the application form of AIBE XIII (13) 2019 on September 2018. Candidates need to fill the AIBE XIII (13) 2019 Application Form in online mode.
- Before filling the AIBE XIII (13) Application form 2019 candidates are advised to read and understand the eligibility criteria of AIBE XIII (13) 2019. Candidate are also advised to provide valid email id and password which will help in further communication.
- To registrar, visit AIBE XI Website www.allindiabarexamination.com/registration.aspx. After successful AIBE Registration you can login to your account.
How to Apply
- Process to fill and submit registration form of AIBE 2019 shall be simple and adaptive. Candidates can read step by step guide to apply below to be familiar with form filling even before they proceed to apply.
- Step 1: Keep following documents ready before proceeding to fill AIBE 2019 Application Form:
- Advocate ID card
- Enrollment certificate
- Scanned photo
- Scanned signature
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Disability certificate (if applicable).
- Step 2: Visit allindiabarexamination.com. Click on "Register Here" button.
- Step 3: Enter all details asked in form. This includes name, gender, father’s / husband’s name as it appears in enrollment certificate, date of birth, permanent address.
- Step 4: Now check email ID for registration number and password.
- Step 5: Now once again to home page of allindiabarexamination.com. Click login button.
- Step 6: Login with registration ID, password.
- Complete the application form and send it to "All India Bar Exam" Bar Council of India, 21 Rouse Avenue Institutional Area, ITO, Near Bal Bhawan New Delhi-110002
- It is most likely that application fee is as follows
- General/OBC candidates: Rs.3560/-
- SC/ST candidates: Rs.2560/-
AIBE (13) Admit Card 2019
- AIBE (13) Admit Card 2019 is released official after the completion of Application process. Admit Card of AIBE XIII can be downloaded online from candidate's account at AIBE official website as per the schedule www.allindiabarexamination.com
- Admit Cards will be available online; candidates are requested to download their admit card as per the dates mentioned on the website
- For queries related to registration for AIBE-XIII, please call: 011-23210633, 011-23210634, 011-23210635, 011-23210639, 011-23210644 or Email us at: email@example.com (Monday to Saturday, 10.00 am to 05.00 pm)
All India Bar Examination
Bar Council of India, 21 Rouse Avenue Institutional Area, ITO, Near Bal Bhawan New Delhi-110002, AIBE Helpline - 011-49225022/23, Email id firstname.lastname@example.org, Website www.barcouncilofindia.org