AIBE XVII 2022 – All India Bar Exam 2022 Dates, Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam Pattern and Application Process
AIBE 2022 (XVII) – Bar Council of India will conduct AIBE (XVII) 2022 on 05th February 2023. BCI, the conducting body of AIBE XVII 2022 will be conducting the National-Level Law Exam to award candidates with the Certificate of Practice. Aspirants of law can now fill the application form of AIBE XVII 2022 till January 16, 2023.
Check complete information for AIBE (XVII) 2022 such as application process, exam pattern, eligibility criteria, syllabus, etc from the page below.
About AIBE 2022 (XVII)
- The All India Bar Examination (AIBE) is to examine an advocate’s capability to practice the profession of law in India. The AIBE will assess skills at a basic level, and is intended to set a minimum benchmark for admission to the practice of law; it addresses a candidate’s analytical abilities and understanding basic knowledge of law. After passing the examination candidate will be awarded “Certificate of Practice” by the Bar Council of India.
- AIBE will be conducted in 140 centers in 50 cities all across India. Candidates will have 11 languages to choose for attempting the examination. Examination pattern will be multiple choice questions and it will be an open book exam.
AIBE 2022 (XVII) Important Dates
- Online Registration for AIBE-XVII begins from: December 13, 2022
- Payments through online mode for AIBE-XVII starts from: December 13, 2022
- Online Registration for AIBE-XVII closes on: January 16, 2023
- Last Date of Payments through online mode for AIBE-XVII: January 19, 2023
- Online Link Activation date for Admit Card verification process is from: January 21, 2023 onwards
- Last date of correction of online Admit Card: January 25, 2023
- Period of online release of Admit Cards for candidates: From 30th January, 2023 to 3rd February, 2023
- Date of Examination: 05th February 2023
Eligibility Criteria for AIBE 2022 (XVII)
- Candidates can appear for AIBE if they match the below eligibility criteria.
- Educational Qualifications: Candidates must have completed 3 years or 5 year LLB program from a recognized institute.
- Qualifying Marks: There is no minimum marks requirement of LLB to appear in AIBE.
- State Bar Council Registration: Candidates must be enrolled with the State Bar Council.
- Attempts : Candidates can appear as many numbers of times as they need to qualify for the exam. This is irrespective of him/her being enrolled for more than 2 years as an advocate on state bar council
AIBE 2022 (XVII) Application Process
- Bar Council of India has announced the application form of AIBE XVII (17) 2022 13th December 2022
- Candidates need to fill the AIBE XVII (17) 2022 Application Form in online mode through official website http://www.allindiabarexamination.com/
Steps to fill the Application Form:
- Step 1 – Registration
- Step 2 – Login
- Step 3 – Filling application form online
- Step 4 – Uploading required documents
- Step 5 – Application fee payment
- Step 6 – Print out of application form
- For General Category – Rs. 3500/-
- For SC/ST Category – Rs. 2500/-
- Mode of Payment – Through Net banking/Debit Card/Credit Card/SBI Challan
AIBE 2022 (XVII) Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam – Offline pen and paper mode as an open book exam
- Number of Sections – 2 sections
- Type of Question – Multiple Choices Questions
- Duration – 3 hrs and 30 mins
- Total No. of Questions – 100 Questions
- Total No. of Marks – 100 Marks
- Language – 11 languages. (Bengali, Gujarati, Odia, Hindi, Marathi, Assamese, Marathi, Punjabi, Tamil, English, Telugu.)
- Passing Marks – Candidates need to secure at least 40 marks in the AIBE 2022 exam.
AIBE 2022 Syllabus
- The syllabus for AIBE is based majorly on the basis of the subjects and topics studied during the graduation.
AIBE 2022 Exam Centers
|Uttar Pradesh||West Bengal||Andhra Pradesh|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Bihar||Madhya Pradesh|
AIBE 2022 Admit Card
- Admit cards and result will be published only online on official website www.allindiabarexamination.com
- The students have to download the admit card by their login. Test-takers must carry the admit card to the examination hall. No entry shall be allowed without valid admit card and identity proof.
- Candidates are advised to check all the details mentioned in the AIBE 2022 admit card like candidate name, roll number, enrollment number, examination day and time etc, before appearing in the examination.
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website