IGNOU BBA Services Management Admission 2021 July Dates, Eligibility, Application Form
IGNOU announces Admission to Bachelor of Business Administration (Services Management) Program 2021 (July Session)
IGNOU BBA Services Management Admission 2021 - Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) in collaboration with the Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Limited (MKCL) announces admission to the Work-based "Bachelor of Business Administration (Services Management)" for the July 2021 Session.
- BBA (Services Management)
- The program has been specially designed for young aspiring professionals who want to pursue a bright career in ever growing service industry.
- This is a degree with a difference!
- Students of this degree program are expected to work in the real life work environment of a service sector company for continuous three years.
- Education, Experience & Earning at the same time.
- Practical experience in a company for 3 years while pursuing studies.
- Monthly stipend as indicated by the company.
- 3 Years Degree Programme (2 semesters each year)
- Work-based e-Learning with mentoring by industry professionals.
- Learning materials to be provided in a Laptop / Tablet / Smartphone
IGNOU BBA Services Management Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Admission Notification :- 07th April 2021
- Filling up of online Application for Entrance Exam including payment of entrance exam fees:- 10th June 2021
- Online Entrance Exam :- 13th June 2021 (8:00 AM to 7:00 PM)
- Publishing list of shortlisted candidates on website :- 22nd June 2021
- Preferences for Workplaces, Interviews by Industry, Selection :- 02nd July 2021
- Eligibility verification by the University, Filling up of University :- 12th July 2021
- Confirmation of admission by the University Upto : - 20th July 2021
- Commencement of the program / Joining at Workplace provided by Industry Partner Date of joining as communicated by the industry partner on/before :- 26th July 2021
- BBA (SM) - Minimum duration of the Program is 3 years and the maximum duration is 6 years.
- Association with the industry partners for internship at the workplace is 3 years only.
- Validity of registration is 6 years from the date of registration.
- In order to qualify for the award of BBA (SM) degree the candidate shall be required to complete the full program and pass the examination/s that may be prescribed by the IGNOU for the degree.
Eligibility Criteria for IGNOU BBA Services Management Admission 2021
- In order to qualify for admission to this programme the applicant should:
- have passed 10+2 from a recognized institution as on 31st July, 2021.
- have attained at least 18 years of age, as on 31st July, 2021.
- have passed the entrance examination conducted for the purpose of admission to this programme
- be working / willing to work in the services industry as a full time Intern / Apprentice / Employee.
IGNOU BBA Services Management Admission 2021 Application Process
- Candidate is required to apply Online for Entrance Exam at ignou.mkcl.org or bbaworkplace.mkcl.org
- Candidate is required to fill up personal information, contact details, educational qualifications and upload his/her photo
- Candidate is required to pay the Entrance Exam Fees
- Entrance Exam Fee :- Rs.150/-
- Candidates who clear the Entrance Examination shall be required to fill up Preference Form for Workplaces offered by the Industry Partners.
- Candidates shall be called for the Internship interview based on the merit and preferences given by the candidate for the Workplace.
- Industry partners offering Workplace shall conduct a selection process as per their norms selecting the candidates.
- Candidates selected by the Industry Partner shall be required to fill up detailed Admission form as per the University norms and pay the full program fees
- Candidates shall be required to upload necessary documents for eligibility verification by the University.
- Exam Mode : Online
- Duration (in Minutes) : 60
- Type of Questions : Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Marking Scheme : For each correct response 2 marks will be awarded.
- Negative Marking : There is no negative marking.
- Number of Questions : 50
- Quantitative Aptitude : 10 Questions
- Logical Reasoning : 15 Questions
- English Language Skills : 10 Questions
- Information Technology Skills : 15 Questions
- Languages : English
- Entrance Test shall be conducted in online mode and through secured browser.
- Candidates can appear for the Entrance Test on specific date and time as per mentioned on the program website.
- Candidates are required to take a Mock Test so as to get acquainted with the user interface and technical environment.
- Candidates can appear for the Mock Test any time from the date of application till a day prior to the main Entrance Examination.
- Candidates can appear in the Entrance Test only once in an admission cycle.
- The student has to pay Rs. 20,000/- per year during the period of the program (i.e. 3 years).
- In addition, the student also has to pay exam fee as per the University norms (presently Rs.150/- per course) for appearing in the exam conducted by the University.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- IGNOU Diploma in Modern Office Practice Admission
- IGNOU Assignments - Submission, Status, Grades
- IGNOU Exam Form - Online Submission Process
- IGNOU Registration Process for Online Admission
- IGNOU Admission (January) – Online application, Last Date, Fees, Procedure
- IGNOU International Students Admission – Online Application, Dates
- IGNOU January Admission for Certificate and Diploma Program begins
- IGNOU MA in Development Studies Admission , Eligibility, Application
- IGNOU PGSDM (Direct Entry Scheme) Admission
- IGNOU Bachelor's Degree Admission
- IGNOU PG Certificate Course Admissions
- IGNOU BCA Distance Education Admission
- IGNOU Re-registration for January - Register online
- IGNOU MPhil, PhD Admissions Application, Eligibility, Dates
- Indira Gandhi National Open University IGNOU MCom Admission
- IGNOU PG and Professional Certificate Programs January
- IGNOU PG Certificate in Medical Management of CBRNE Disasters