Due to lockdown in the entire country because of the Coronavirus (COVID 19) outbreak, many entrance exams, conducted at the state level or National level, have been postponed. As time has passed and some relaxation has been given in the lockdown restriction, the new exam dates for many entrance exams have been announced by the respective examination authorities. From the post below you can check out the revised exam dates.
- JEE Main 2020: Recently the HRD Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal has announced the exam dates for JEE Main 2020. JEE Main exam has been rescheduled to be conducted from July 18 to 23, 2020. The entrance examination was earlier scheduled to be held on April 5, 7, 8 and 9, 2020
- National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2020: The NEET 2020 exam is rescheduled to take place on July 26, 2020. Earlier the exam was scheduled for May 3, 2020. The option to edit the examination center has been extended till May 31.
- JEE Advanced 2020: The Exam will now be conducted on August 23, 2020. The exam was earlier scheduled to be held on May 17, 2020
- CBSE Board Exam: CBSE has announced to conduct the pending board exams from July 1 to 15, 2020. The board has also started the evaluation process of answer scripts.
- UGC NET, CSIR NET: There is no official announcement on exam dates yet. The last date to submit the online application has been extended till May 31, 2020
- CLAT: As per the latest notice, the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2020 will be held on June 21. The registration process will remain open till May 18.
- AP EAMCET 2020: AP EAMCET will now be conducted from July 27 to 31. AP ICET will be conducted on July 25, AP ECET on July 24, AP LAWCET will be conducted on August 6, AP EDCET will be conducted on August 5, and AP PGECET will be conducted from August 2 to 4, 2020.
- KEAM: The Kerala Engineering, Architecture and Medical entrance examinations (KEAM 2020) will be held on July 16. The entrance examination was earlier scheduled to be conducted on April 20 and 21, 2020.
- MHT-CET 2020: The revised dates of the examinations will be announced soon. The application deadline of various entrance exams extended till May 20, 2020
- Karnataka CET 2020: The application submission process for the Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) 2020 has been extended till May 18, 2020. The Karnataka CET 2020 will be held on July 30 and 31. Earlier, the exam was scheduled to be conducted on April 22, 23 and 24.
- OJEE: The online application for the OJEE special exam has begun from May 12 and the last date to apply is May 31. Candidates can pay a fee for their application form till June 5. The applications are open at ojee.nic.in. This year, a special exam will be a part of OJEE.
- VITEEE 2020: The Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) has announced the exam dates for the VIT Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE) 2020. The entrance exam will be held from July 29 to August 2 for admission to BTech courses at the institute
- ICSI CSEET: The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) will conduct the CS Executive exam on May 28, 2020, which was earlier scheduled to be conducted on May 5, 2020.
ICAI CA exam: The Institute of Chartered Accountancy of India (ICAI) has postponed the Chartered Accountants (CA) examination scheduled from May 2 to 18, 2020. The examination will now be conducted from June 19, 2020.