Top MBBS Entrance Exams in India - AIIMS AIPMT JIPMER
Medical Entrance exams for Undergraduate medical Courses Admission
There are a number of entrance exams that are conducted in India for the purpose of short listing candidates for undergraduate medical courses. Different entrance tests provide admission to different colleges and institutions. Check out the various entrance tests for admission to undergraduate medical courses:
The AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam is conducted by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences for admission to MBBS course. The exam is conducted in two modes i.e. Online as well as Offline (Pen & Paper) mode.
AIPMT is a national level UG medical entrance exam conducted by CBSE, tentatively in the first week of May for admission to MBBS and BDS seats under 15% All India Quota in Government medical and dental colleges of India excluding Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Jammu & Kashmir.
JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam is conducted by Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) for admission to MBBS course.
Manipal University Medical Online Entrance Test (MU OET) is a national level undergraduate exam conducted by Manipal University for medical and dental courses.
Karnataka CET is the state level common entrance test conducted by Karnataka Examinations Authority, Government of Karnataka to admit students to medical and dental courses in Karnataka.
Kerala CEE Medical Exam is a State level exam conducted by Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations for admissions to the undergraduate medical courses.
CMC Vellore MBBS Entrance Exam
CMC Vellore MBBS Entrance Exam is a national level exam conducted by the Christian Medical College Vellore Association, and is the initial qualifying exam for admissions to UG health sciences courses i.e. MBBS, BDS and B.Sc Nursing in CMC, Vellore.
CMC Ludhiana MBBS Entrance Test is a national level MBBS entrance exam conducted by the Christian Medical College Ludhiana Society, and is the initial qualifying exam for admissions to UG health sciences courses i.e. MBBS, BDS and B.Sc Nursing in CMC Ludhiana.
EAMCET Medical is a state level exam conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education.
There are a few other entrance tests conducted for MBBS Entrance in India . You can see the complete list here
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here
Also See Top Colleges
- Top Medical Colleges in India (Medicine/MBBS)
- Top 20 Government Medical Colleges (MBBS) Colleges in India
- Top Medical Colleges of Russia
- Top Medical Colleges in Gujarat
- Top Medical Colleges in Karnataka
- Top Medical Colleges in Bihar
- Top Medical colleges in Rajasthan
- Top Medical Colleges in Tamilnadu
- Top Medical Colleges in Bangalore
- Top Medical Colleges in Maharashtra
- Top Medical Colleges in U.P.
- Top Medical Colleges in Kerala
- Top Private Medical Colleges in India for MBBS
- Top Private Medical Colleges in Karnataka
- Top 10 Government Medical Colleges in India
- Top 20 Physiotherapy Colleges in India
- Top 20 Pharmacy Colleges in India
- Top 10 Dental Colleges in India
- Top Colleges in India
- Top 100 Engineering Colleges in India