AICTE announces PG Scholarship Scheme 2021-22 for GATE, GPAT qualified candidates, Apply now
AICTE PG Scholarships Scheme – Online proposals are invited from AICTE approved Institutions/Students studying in AICTE approved institutions/Courses (within AICTE approved course wise intake ( for the academic year 2021-22 for disbursement of PG Scholarship through DBT mode to the eligible admitted students in 2021-22 having gained qualifying marks with valid GATE/GPAT score card.
Objectives of the Scheme
- AICTE in order to ensure development of technical education in India awards Post Graduate Scholarship of Rs. 12,400/- per month to full-time GATE/GPAT qualified students admitted to AICTE approved post graduate programs in AICTE approved Institutions/ University Departments.
- The Scholarship under the scheme is Rs. 12,400/- per month per student.
- Scholarship is tenable for 24 months or for the duration of the course i.e. from the date of commencement of classes till the date of completion of the classes whichever is lower and is not extendable under any circumstances
ICTE PG Scholarships Scheme Dates 2022
- Last date for submission of online application by students at AICTE web portal : Extended upto 31st January 2022
- Last date for the Student Verification by respective institutions including re-submitted defective applications at AICTE web portal (https://pescholarship.aicte-india.ors/) : 15th February 2022
AICTE PG Scholarships Scheme Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Post Graduate Scholarship is entitled only to those students
- Having a valid GATE/ GPAT score at the time of admission.
- Must be admitted as a full-time scholar.
- Admitted in AICTE approved Institutions / University Departments.
- Admitted in AICTE approved programs viz. Master of Engineering, Master of Technology, Master of Architecture and Master of Pharmacy programs.
AICTE PG Scholarships Scheme Application Process 2022
- Submission of online application by students at AICTE web portal (https://aicte-india.org/)
- All the Institutes shall upload the eligible PG Student’s details on the AICTE portal on or before 31st January 2022 and distribute student’s Unique ID generated by the system to all the PG students admitted in AICTE approved programs/ Institutions during 2021-22
- All the students undergoing Post Graduate courses having valid GATE/GPAT score and admitted in AICTE approved programs/Institutions shall collect the Unique ID from the institute and the login at link: https://www.aicte-india.org/schemes/students-development-schemes/PG-Scholarship-Scheme for uploading the scanned copies of all original documents in JPEG/PDF format only.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website