AICTE announces PG Scholarship Scheme 2022-23 for GATE, GPAT, CEED qualified candidates, Apply now
AICTE PG Scholarships Scheme – Online proposals are invited from AICTE approved Institutions/Students studying in AICTE approved institutions/Courses (within AICTE approved course wise intake ( for the academic year 2022-23 for disbursement of PG Scholarship through DBT mode to the eligible admitted students in 2022-23 having gained qualifying marks with valid GATE/GPAT/CEED score card.
AICTE PG Scholarships Scheme 2022
Objectives of the Scheme
- AICTE in order to ensure development of technical education in India awards Post Graduate Scholarship of Rs. 12,400/- per month to full-time GATE/GPAT/CEED qualified students admitted to AICTE approved post graduate programs in AICTE approved Institutions/ University Departments.
- The Scholarship under the scheme is Rs. 12,400/- per month per student.
- Scholarship is tenable for 24 months or for the duration of the course i.e. from the date of commencement of classes till the date of completion of the classes whichever is lower and is not extendable under any circumstances
- Last date for creation of student’s ID by the Institutes/Online submission of application by the student: 30th November 2022
- Last date for verification by the Institute: 15th December 2022
- Post Graduate Scholarship is entitled only to those students
- Having a valid GATE/ GPAT/CEED score at the time of admission.
- Must be admitted as a full-time scholar.
- Admitted in AICTE approved Institutions / University Departments.
- Admitted in AICTE approved programs viz. Master of Engineering, Master of Technology, Master of Architecture and Master of Pharmacy programs.
- Submission of online application by students at AICTE web portal (https://aicte-india.org/)
- All the Institutes shall upload the eligible PG Student’s details on the AICTE portal on or before 30th December 2022 and distribute student’s Unique ID generated by the system to all the PG students admitted in AICTE approved programs/ Institutions during 2021-22
- All the students undergoing Post Graduate courses having valid GATE/GPAT/CEED score and admitted in AICTE approved programs/Institutions shall collect the Unique ID from the institute and the login at link: https://www.aicte-india.org/schemes/students-development-schemes/PG-Scholarship-Scheme for uploading the scanned copies of all original documents in JPEG/PDF format only.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website