Rajasthan University of Health Sciences Jaipur announces Admissions to B.Sc. Nursing, Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing & M.Sc. Nursing Courses 2022-23, Apply now
RUHS Jaipur Nursing Admission 2022 – Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS) Jaipur invites application for admission to B.Sc. Nursing, Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing & M.Sc. Nursing Courses at various Government and private self-financed colleges affiliated to Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur through Centralized Admission Process for the session 2022-23.
RUHS Jaipur Nursing Admission 2022
Nursing Courses Offered
- B.Sc. Nursing (4 year) course
- Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing (2 years Duration) Course
- M. Sc. Nursing (two year duration) course
- Start date for filling of on-line application form at website : 18th August 2022
- Last date for submitting Fee through online : 05th September 2022
- Last date for submitting the on-line application form at RUHS website: 06th September 2022
- Date of Entrance Examination (Computer Based Online): To be announced
For B Sc. Nursing Courses :
- A candidate must have passed the Senior Secondary School Certificate examination (Science-Medical group) conducted by a statutory Board at the end of 12 years study under 10+2 pattern of the Secondary Education in all the compulsory subjects and the optional subjects of the Medical group (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) or any other examination recognized by the University of Rajasthan as equivalent to above stated qualification on the last date of submission of application form with a minimum of forty five (45) % marks and’ forty (40) % for natural born scheduled caste and scheduled tribe candidates in aggregate of English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together at the qualifying examination.
- Age limit : Candidates must have completed the age of 17 years but not completed 28 years in case of females and 25 years in case of males on or before 31st December, 2022
For PB B.Sc. Nursing for Non-Service Candidates :
- There is no age limit for the admission to post basic B.Sc. Nursing Session 2022-23
- Passed the Higher Secondary or Senior Secondary or Intermediate or 10 +2 or an equivalent examination recognized by the University/Board.
- Should have obtained a Diploma in General nursing and midwifery before the implementation of the new integrated course and should be registered as Registered Nurse and midwife with their respective State Nursing Council.
- Should have obtained a Diploma in general nursing and Midwifery after the implementation of the new integrated course and registered as Registered Nurse and midwife with their respective State Nursing Council. The candidate should have undergone GNM with an institution which should be recognized by the Indian Nursing Council.
For PB B.Sc. Nursing for In-Service Candidates:
- The Candidates should be in – service of the Government of Rajasthan.
- He/she should have completed at least two years of continuous service after regular appointment by the Government of Rajasthan. The Candidate would be required to submit a certificate to the above effect duly signed by the Director, Medical & health Services, Government of Rajasthan, Jaipur.
For M.Sc. Nursing for Non-Service Candidates:
- Passed B.Sc. Nursing (Basic/T&R)/ B.Sc. Nursing (Hons)/ Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing from Rajasthan University of Health Sciences/ University of Rajasthan/ other recognized University.
- Should be a registered nurse and registered midwife or equivalent with their respective state Nursing Registration Council.
- Minimum one year of work experience after passing B.Sc. Nursing / Prior or After Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing till the last date of submission of On-line Application Form to RUHS, Jaipur.
For M.Sc. Nursing for In-Service Candidates:
- The candidate should be in-service of the State Government of Rajasthan.
- He/She should have completed at least two year of continuous service after regular appointment by the State Government of Rajasthan. The candidate would be required to submit a certificate to the above effect duly signed by the Director, Medical & Health Service, Government of Rajasthan, Jaipur.
- Domicile criteria: Admission to the courses through RCA PMC 2022 is open to all residents of India. However, preference shall be given to candidates of Rajasthan domicile.
- Medical fitness : A candidate desirous of admission will have to deposit the medical fitness certificate at the time of reporting to the allotted college on the prescribed form certified by a medical officer of the Government of Rajasthan as per the medical standards.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website https://ruhsraj.org/ on or before 06 September, 2022
- Candidates will be required to submit a print copy of the application form filled online along with the required documents and fee receipt should be produced by the selected candidate at the time of reporting at allotted college
- At the time of reporting at the allotted college, the candidate will have to carry a printout of the allotment letter. The candidate is required to deposit prescribed fees along with original documents and one set of print copy of online application form along with attested photocopies of requisite documents (duly completed).
- All candidates are required to deposit non refundable application fees + e-Mitra service charges as per Govt rules at any e-Mitra authorized by Government of Rajasthan or using http://emitra.gov.in
- Before filling the on-line application form, read the information booklet and instructions for filling on-line application forms etc. very carefully. Ensure the eligibility and other requirements for admission as given in this booklet.
For B.Sc. Nursing & PB B.Sc. Nursing Courses:
- For General Candidates : Rs. 1800/- + e-Mitra service charges
- For SC, ST&PH Category candidates: Rs. 900/- + e-Mitra service charges
For M.Sc. Nursing Courses:
- For General Candidates : Rs. 3600/- + e-Mitra service charges
- For SC/ST and PWD Category candidates; Rs. 1800/- + e-Mitra service charges
- Mode of Payment: Through Online mode or e-Mitra Service
- For B.Sc. Nursing Course : The admission would be given strictly in accordance with the merit list prepared on the basis of marks obtained in on-line entrance Examination 2022-23. The on-line (Computer Based) entrance examination will be announced later kindly visit RUHS website for further update.
- For PB B.Sc. Nursing Course : Selection of the candidate will be made strictly on the basis of marks obtained in entrance examination 2022-23
- For M.Sc. Nursing Course: The admission will be made as per merit of Entrance Examination.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2022
- M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2022
- Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Admission Notifications 2022
- Medical Entrance Exam and Notifications 2022
- Top 10 Government Medical Colleges in India