PGIMER Chandigarh announces Admission to Master of Public Health (MPH) Program 2023, Apply now
PGI Chandigarh MPH Entrance Exam 2023 – Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) Chandigarh invites online applications for admission to 2-years Master of Public Health (MPH) Course for the academic session beginning in July 2023 through Computer Based Entrance Test scheduled to be held on May 15, 2023
PGI Chandigarh MPH Entrance Exam 2023
- Start of PGIMER Master in Public Health online Application on PGI Website: 25.04.2023
- PGIMER Master in Public Health application form closes: 15.05.2023
- Correction window : 18 & 19th May, 2023
- Computer Based Entrance Test for Master in Public Health) course: 27.05.2023
- Expected date of declaration of result: 07.06.2023
- The candidate must possess MBBS/BDS/B.V.Sc/BE/MA/M.Sc on or before 30th June 2020 with at least 50% marks in aggregate. However, those belonging to SC/ST/OBC with at least 45% marks from a University/ Institute recognised by the Medical /Dental/Veterinary council of India/ the Institution of Engineers (India) and UGC/AICTE.
- Must have either completed, or due to complete, respective rotatory internship training on or before 30th June, 2023
- Must be registered with Central /State Medical/Dental/Veterinary Registration Council. (if applicable).
Other Eligibility Conditions & Requirements for Admission
Sponsored / Deputed Candidates:
- A candidate applying for admission to Master in Public Health as a sponsored / deputed candidate is required to take the print out of the online application form and furnish the following certificates with his/her application through his/her employer/Sponsoring Authority for admission to the course.
- That the candidate concerned shall be an employee of the deputing/ sponsoring authority and should have been working for three years (on or before 30th June for July session).
- After getting training at PGIMER, Chandigarh, the candidate will be suitably employed by the deputing/sponsoring authority to work for at least five years in the specialty in which training is received by the candidate at the PGIMER.
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website www.pgimer.edu.in.
- Candidates should fill in the Online Application form correctly. Incorrect filled forms may lead to rejection.
- A candidate seeking admission to the Entrance Examination is required to submit his/her application in the prescribed format available online with the Prospectus on www.pgimer.edu.in.
- The cost of Application Form includes the fee for entrance examination which is non-refundable and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- The candidate is required to go through the Prospectus carefully and acquaint himself/herself with all requirements with regard to filling the online application form.
- For SC/ST Category :- Rs. 1200/- + Transaction Charges as applicable
- For General /OBC /Sponsored Category :- Rs. 1500/- + Transaction Charges as applicable
- Persons with Bench-mark Disabilities (PwBD) Candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
- The application can be paid through Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking.
- Selection will be made through Computer Based Test (CBT).
Entrance Test Pattern
- Mode of Exam :- Online Mode (Computer Based Test)
- Duration of Exam :- 90 minutes
- Date of Examination :- 27th May 2023 (Sunday), 09 AM to 10.30 AM
- Number of Shifts :- 01 (One)
- Exam Centres:- Chandigarh & Delhi
- Language of Paper :- English
- Type of Question :- Objective Type
- Number of Questions :- One paper of 80 MCQ
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Admission Notifications and Dates 2023
- Medical Entrance Exams and Admission Notifications 2023
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications 2023