Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences annonces BSc Nursing, BPT & Paramedical Course Admission 2022
Dr NTR University BSc Nursing, BPT & Paramedical Admission 2022 – Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada invites applications from the eligible candidates for admission into B.Sc., (Nursing) 4YDC, BPT, and B.Sc., Paramedical Technology Courses Under Competent Authority Quota for the academic year 2022-23 in the State of Andhra Pradesh.
Dr NTR University BSc Nursing, BPT & Paramedical Admission 2022
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing i.e., B.Sc., (Nursing) 4 Years Degree Course
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy i.e., BPT
- Bachelor of Science in Paramedical Technology Courses (B.Sc. Paramedical)
- B.Sc., Medical Lab Technology
- B.Sc., Neurophysiology Technology
- B.Sc., Optometric Technology (Optometry)
- B.Sc., Renal Dialysis Technology
- B.Sc., Perfusion Technology
- B.Sc., Cardiac Care Technology & Cardio Vascular Technology
- B.Sc., Anesthesiology Technology & Operation Technology
- B.Sc., Imaging Technology
- B.Sc., Emergency Medical Technology
- B.Sc., Respiratory Therapy Technology
- Schedule for registration of online application and uploading of scanned certificates: From 11.00 A.M on 13th August 2022 to 02nd September 2022 by 04.00 P.M.
- For B.Sc. (Nursing) 4 YD Course: The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years and the maximum age limit for admission shall be 35 years on 31st December 2022.
- Minimum Education: 10+2 Passed with Science (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) and English is compulsory subject.
- 10+2 passed out from a recognized board under AISSCE/ CBSE/ ICSE/SSCE/ HSCE/NIOS/APOSS or other equivalent Board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Intermediate Vocational with Bridge Course in Biological and Physical Sciences.
- OC candidates should have secured 45% aggregate of marks in Science Subjects, 40% in case of SC, ST and BC candidates.
- For BPT Course: Passed Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent with Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry or Inter vocational with Bridge course of Biological and Physical Sciences or APOSS with Biological and Physical Sciences and should have completed 17 years as on 31.12.2022.
- For B.Sc., (Paramedical Technology) Course: Passed Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent with Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry or Inter vocational with Bridge course of Biological and Physical Sciences (or) APOSS with Biological Sciences and Physical Sciences and should have completed 17 years as on 31.12.2022.
- Visit website (https://ugparamedical.ntruhsadmissions.com) through Internet Explorer 11 version only to fill the application form.
- The Registration number which will be sent to the registered mobile after entering the basic details, should be noted for further use. The Registration number should be kept confidential and should not be disclosed to others.
- The following Certificates are required to complete the online application process. The certificates are to be scanned and kept ready to upload. Application fee has to be paid online.
- OC candidates : Rs.2360/- (Rs.2000+GST Rs.360/-)
- BC/SC/ST candidates : Rs.1888/- (Rs. 1600/-+GST Rs. .288/-)
- Mode of Payment : through online by Debit card / Credit card, Net Banking/UPI.**
For more details and apply please visit the official website
- Admission Notifications and Dates 2022
- Medical Entrance Exam and Notifications 2022
- Top 10 Government Medical Colleges in India