AFMC MD MS Admission 2019 through NEET PG 2019
AFMC PG Admission 2019 – Armed Forces Medical Services admit candidates for the Post Graduate seats in various institutes for the session starting in 2019 on the basis of NEET PG 2019.
Candidates desirous of pursuing Post-Graduate Courses in AFMC Pune or other AFMS training institutions have registered and applied online on the website www.mcc.nic.in.
Candidates applying online are eligible for a PG seat to any AFMS institution as per conditions enumerated in the information bulletin.
PG Courses Available
- PG Courses are available in following AFMS Institutions:
- Armed Forces Medical College, Pune
- Army Hospital (Research & Referral), Delhi Cantt
- INHS Asvini, Mumbai
- Command Hospital (Air Force), Bangalore
- Command Hospital (Eastern Command), Kolkata
- Command Hospital (Western Command), Chandimandir
- Command Hospital (Central Command), Lucknow
- Institute of Aerospace Medicine, Bangalore
AFMC PG Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Registration for counseling begins from: 15th – 24th March 2019 (up to 05:00 PM)
- Payment facility will be available till: 24th March 2019 (up to 12:00 Noon)
- Facility for Choice Filling/ Locking starts from: 19th – 24th March 2019 (up to 05:00 PM)
- Processing of Seat Allotment: 25th – 26th March 2019
- Round 1 Result: 27th March 2019
- Reporting at the Allotted Medical/Dental College against 1st Round: 27th March – 03rd April 2019
- Registration for counseling begins from: 05th – 09th April 2019 (up to 05:00 PM)
- Payment facility will be available till 09th April 2019 (up to 12:00 Noon)
- Facility for Choice Filling/ Locking starts from: 06th – 09th April 2019 (up to 05:00 PM)
- Processing of Seat Allotment: 10th – 11th April 2019
- Round 2 Result: 12th April 2019
- Reporting at the Allotted Medical/Dental College against 2nd Round: 13th – 22nd April 2019
- Transfer of Non-Reporting & Non-Joining/Vacant seats to State Quota (Only 50% All India Quota): 22nd April 2019 (at 6:00 PM)
- Display of Seats Matrix for Mop-up: 10th May 2019
- Registration for counseling begins from: 13th – 16th May 2019 (up to 05:00 PM)
- Payment facility will be available till: 15th May 2019 (up to 12:00 Noon)
- Facility for Choice Filling/ Locking starts from: 14th – 16th May 2019 (up to 05:00 PM)
- Processing of Seat Allotment: 17th – 18th May 2019
- Mop – Up Round Result: 19th May 2019
- Reporting at the Allotted Medical/Dental College against Mop – Up Round: 20th – 26th May 2019
- Transfer of Non-Reporting & Non-Joining/Vacant seats to Deemed/Central Universities/ESIC: 27th May 2019
- Conduction of Stray Vacancy Round by Deemed/Central Universities/ESIC from: 27th – 31st May 2019
Eligibility Criteria for AFMC PG Admission 2019
- A candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates must have MBBS Degree registered with State Medical Council or MCI. Students who have completed/ are completing internship by March 30, 2019 are eligible to apply along with provisional registration certificate.
- Foreign students sponsored by the Government and approved by the DGAFMS should have passed their MBBS / equivalent examination and also qualified NEET PG 2019.
- Maximum permissible age for Priority-V (civilian candidates) will be 35 years as on 30 April 2019.
- A candidate shall not be eligible if he/she has cancelled or failed to report for admission in the past which has resulted in the lapse of a seat.
- A candidate who is already pursuing any PG course shall not be eligible for admission to PG course.
AFMC PG Admission 2019 Selection Process
- The following method shall be adopted:
- Entrance Exam: All candidates desirous of joining the AFMS institutes must have mandatorily appeared in the NEET PG 2019 and registered for AFMS Counseling on DGHS website www.mcc.nic.in.
- Merit List: A priority-wise merit list will be prepared after receipt of the list of registered candidates from the DGHS and the same will be uploaded on the DGHS website and AFMS website. Candidates are advised to follow the notice board on the websites regularly for updates.
- Note: Merit of candidates who have NOT registered for AFMS PG Counseling on the DGHS website www.mcc.nic.in will NOT be declared and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained from any candidate at any point of time. There is NO provision of correction of any information by AFMS once it is entered into the MCC website at the time of registration.
AFMC PG Admission 2019 Application Procedure
- Candidates can apply online for AFMC PG Admission 2019 from the official website on or before the last date of application. Please fill the online application form carefully.
- Previous year candidates were able to register themselves through website www.mcc.nic.in and this year process remains the same. It is advised that the candidates should fill in their details as filled up for the NEET PG 2019.
- Candidates can also fill their application form from the link which is provided here for the sake of candidates.
AFMC PG Admission 2019 Admission Procedure
- Admission to PG courses AFMS institution is provisional subject to confirmation/ ratification by the Office of DGAFMS & University concerned.
- The selected candidates are required to submit additional documents/ certificates as per specific requirement of the institute/ University. Candidates should ascertain these details from the Dean Academics of the Institute.
- The decision of Commandant of the college regarding admission of candidates shall be final and binding.
- All candidates are advised to preserve their Admit Cards of the NEET-PG-2019 and the registration slip of DGHS website till allotment of the seats and admission to the institution.
- Medical Exam of Civilian (Priority V) Candidates: This is a mandatory requirement for all civilian (Priority V) candidates. The medical standards required for civilian candidates are those applicable for selection as commissioned officers in Armed Forces Medical Services.
- Admission to PG courses shall only be given to those civilian doctors who are found medically fit for the commission by a designated Medical Board as per laid down medical standards for commissioning. For reference of the candidates, the medical parameters are available at www.indianarmy.nic.in.
- The candidates who are found medically unfit by the Medical Board will not be admitted into the college. There is a provision of appeal/ review for any candidate who has been found to be medically unfit by a Board of Medical Officers.
- A priority-wise merit list will be prepared after receipt of the list of registered candidates from the DGHS and the same is uploaded on the DGHS website and AFMS website. Candidates are advised to follow the notice board on the websites regularly for updates.
- Counselling for allocation of subjects will be held as described below:
- Priority-wise physical counselling will be held based on candidates’ merit-cum-choice.
- The seat matrix will be displayed at the time of counseling.
- Counselling for Priority I will be followed by all other priorities. Only those vacancies which remain vacant after filling of the seats by the serving officers and foreign-sponsored candidates will be available for allotment to other priorities. These seats will be filled in order of priority and merit secured by the candidates.
- All candidates are requested to watch the website for updates regularly for the schedule of counseling.