The video is on Top PG Medical Entrance Exams in India for admission to Post Graduation – Master in Medicine and Masters in Surgery. The Contents are given herewith
National Board of Examinations (NBE) conducts AIPGMEE entrance exam for admission to 50% All India quota seats of MD/MS/Diploma, in various Government medical colleges of India except PG Medical Colleges of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Jammu & Kashmir.
Ads by Google
* AIPGMEE exam is an Online test.
* Exam is as per the syllabus prescribed by Graduate Medical Education Regulations.
* AIPGMEE exam will have questions from subjects taught during the MBBS course.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) conducts PG Entrance exam twice a year for admission to as many as 160 MD/MS and MDS seats in various streams.
* AIIMS announces MD/MS and MDS courses notification in months of January and July every year.
* The MD/MS and MDS entrance exam is conducted in the month of May and
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi conduct All India Post Graduate Dental Entrance Exam for admission to Ministry of Health & FW/DCI recognized/approved/permitted seats of Dental Colleges for various postgraduate courses (MDS).
* The syllabus for the AIPGDEE for admission to the MDS courses shall be that of BDS standard.
* It shall cover all the subjects/syllabus taught during the BDS course.
JIPMER MD MS
JIPMER MD MS Entrance Exam is the national level online exam conducted by Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research for admissions to the post graduate medical courses.
* JIPMER MD MS Exam is a computer based Online Exam.
* The question paper of the JIPMER PG Entrance exam shall be in English and
* The PGIMER admission is conducted twice a year, January and July.
* The institution is located in Chandigarh.
Christian Medical College Vellore, which is affiliated to the Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University, Chennai, holds an all-India PG Medical entrance test every year to select students for admission into postgraduate level medical courses.
* Candidates are selected according to the directives of the CMC Vellore
* 50% of the seats in each course are reserved for sponsored candidates.
COMEDK PGET entrance test is being conducted for merit determination for use by COMEDK Member Institutions only.
* There will be one test for PG Medical and one test for PG Dental Courses.
* The syllabi for the PG Medical / Dental exam is based on the M.B.B.S. / B.D.S. syllabus.
AP PG MET
Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Medical Entrance Test (AP PG MET) is a state level medical entrance exam for PG courses in medical field which is conducted by Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Andhra Pradesh.
* Candidate need to go through a Common Entrance Test which shall have 200 MCQ’s.
* Syllabus of AP PG MET exam is similar with syllabus of MBBS.
Assam PG Medical
Assam PG Medical exam is conducted by a common Selection Board, constituted by the Government of Assam for selection of students for admission to the 1st year P.G. Course.
Admission is made strictly on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination and interview.
BVP PG Medical
Bhartiya Vidyapeeth PG Medical Entrance Exam is a national level post graduate exam conducted by Bhartiya Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune (BVP) for medical and dental courses.
* This exam is conducted for Medical courses and DENPET for the Dental Courses.
* The question paper in both Medical and Dental Exams is in English which is of 200 questions of 600 marks.
For all other PG Medical Entrance Exams , click here